Review: DANGER! Stole new iPAD w/help, Felony warrants too.

With this incoherent babble, you just gave the OP some credibility.... Either you're on something or your pimp wrote it.... Originally Posted by chillster
I must say I am inclined to agree with you there.
I believe there is some truth to what happened to the OP... and also that in this case evident that there are 2 sides to the story with neither side being completely believable or unbelievable.
You know after all this time in the hobby, I can't believe we still say "unbelievable" at all.

I Haven't been surprised in a long time.
  • zebra
  • 04-14-2012, 02:33 AM
I side with Tara, I feel confident she didnt take anything from this whiner.... I too was one of the first in Dallas to visit her. Great lady, glad she made the transition from Tyler to Dallas. Go girl~!
Actually, you typed her phone number incorrectly
Wrong: 8036038433

Correct: 903-603-8433

Originally Posted by LazurusLong

I side with Tara, I feel confident she didnt take anything from this whiner.... I too was one of the first in Dallas to visit her. Great lady, glad she made the transition from Tyler to Dallas. Go girl~! Originally Posted by zebra

I'm sure you're right. But what about all the [Forbidden topic removed - Staff] and the [Forbidden topic removed - Staff] or the [Forbidden topic removed - Staff].
Both I and the officer have called Tara and if you cant believe my account of what happened then call him and find out yourself. Anyways I will get this woman and take out justice myself if it comes to that.

Umm...as far as this "Mike" guy who she keeps name dropping....look at the review she got on 3-30-2012.... you can probably make some of your own assessments as to who that is.

One last thing, Apple stores every hardware ID and links it to serial number. From the two they generate a tracking ID that works with "Find My Ipad"....shows location of all my Apple devices tracked on iCloud.com. Now Tara was smart...she immediately used WIPE to remove tracking. Apple in order to maintain its privacy stance says the iPad is no longer trackable. BUT any software consultant like myself knows this is just a matter of doing a SQL join of the hardware ID against its new tracking ID. I have some friends in the Bay Area and a few that still work for Apple... I will try to see if they can covert locate her.

She isnt super smart so one other detail....she used Skype on the iPad and dialed this phone number before wiping it: [staff edit: RW phone number removed] I dont know what that number is. Maybe the direct number of her cell phone (not going thru the google voice phone number). Thats the last clue I have.

I will get you Tara....or the law. Think jail for a long time on your other felony warrants if it is the law.

See you around.

You cant cheat hard working people ALL the time.

FYI... those are pictures of her from the Dallas Sheraton on 4801 lbj freeway AND she did twice that day pick up my room key from the front desk. They have her on the camera and they even told me once she picked up the key and was just waiting in the lobby for 45 mins or longer. I guess that was how she worked it all out.

Tara... you know you said to me... I want that iPad and several times tried the "you have to start trusting me" line that evening because you know I keep my keys, wallet, etc close to me. Lastly, deny to me that my off white suite jacket was where I kept something else that ONLY you and I know about. You can deny it all you want....BUT that night when you had my room robbed... you were spotted with me in the same clothes at the GasPipe located on Skillman and those employees have camera & tape as well. I knew again was something was wrong when you kept insisting NOT to come inside to the store. Please call the employees or visit in person with her photos I included and they will 100000% should be able to ID her.

Look what you tried to do was just SLOPPY, SLOPPY, and remotely OPPORTUNISTIC and you made so many mistakes.

Do be a good person as I always have to you and return my iPAD.... if you want the $250 you can do it yourself...or thru a friend. Just please do the right thing. You made me always trust you and I did.... you went further that evening and made a play on my well-being. I always believed many girls who did this were ultimately borderline criminals and too badly messes up to ever get back to normal. You take the cake despite convincing me otherwise.

Do yourself a favor and vindicate my trust in you and just return my iPad...I will give you money as I always have offered before even when you turned it down.

Thank you

-=ManOfLaManchi=-
Nothing like threats of tasering or worse on a saturday morning.

How many hits with a taser would make things right?
Do you realize that LE do watch the boards? You just gave info of your car with tag, your id with LE with that card.. and now the hotel you were at... id smile big for that mugshot bud... why not just walk into the jail and say "Hey, I support hookers".

Also.. kind of shitty of you to post some real life number. You have no idea who that belongs to. I am sure some family is now wondering why hookers and johns are calling it...we can only pray that isnt some teenagers or youngers phone.

And are we suppose to call and say "Yes.. im on a hooker sight and this John said that we supported a hooker and got his shit stolen...."

SMH...
OK, even if she is guilty, and I have no idea, this is the second time this week I have heard of someone threatening violence on the site.

WTF is going on around here?
OK, even if she is guilty, and I have no idea, this is the second time this week I have heard of someone threatening violence on the site.

WTF is going on around here? Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Over a freaking iPad? It probably wasn't the latest version anyway; just buy another one and consider it an upgrade...smdh
This guys sounds like a fucking nut job.
Wasnt there some other guy obsessed over a "stolen" ipad? I'm having deja vu reading this thread.
Over a freaking iPad? It probably wasn't the latest version anyway; just buy another one and consider it an upgrade...smdh Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

LOL i was thinking that same thing, but bit my tongue. Couldnt think of a nice way to say "Dude, if you cant afford another ipad.. you probably should be shopping BP for pussy"
  • shlub
  • 04-14-2012, 08:25 AM
I was considering suggesting a good PI but a good one wouldn't touch this given the OP's aggressive and potentially violent attitude.

JUST NOT OK: "I will get this woman and take out justice myself if it comes to that."

IMHO, even if what you say is true, you crossed the line from pissed off victim to dangerous creep.
Tara,

You know I am no crazy man. Look forget all the blather going on back and forth and just return to me my iPad. For the large part, I am well of and able to bear the loss of such an item BUT its the personal level that gets me. I thought we were friends... I never even did activities with you but that first time/weekend we met. Since then I have always helped you in your time of need.

I did buy another iPad which I hope to return.... once you return my original one....I wouldnt go spend $829+$80tax+$50 Zagg shield + $110 leathercover & backprotector = $1170 on a replacement if I was a desperate person.... but please replace it... and people here will know you did the right thing too....

http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010030...34414320663591

This is ticket and letter from the hotel manager of your burglary to allow me to change my flight date... I still haven't went on this vacation because I hate to start out vacations on such a bad note.....

One thing Tara that I am not is a LIAR. You know me... I am 100% good guy type. I dont care what all the public opinion on this board represents. You were always good to me and vice versa and I just want you to return the iPad to me. All will be well and I wont even hold it against you. Do the right thing babe. That day you said..."this is never going to work if you dont trust me" and I put my keys and wallet on the table right after I came out of the bathroom. Make all that mean something....not for the people on this forum... just for me...and our friendship.

Thank you hon,

-=ManOfLaManchi=-
As the Hookers Turn
All My Hookers
Jersey Whore
9021ECCIE

Lord have mercy this is sounding more like a soap than anything. If you dont care then why keep posting new stuff? Now because u dont have ur ipad u are canceling your vacation?

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
One fry short of a happy meal
One hump short of an orgasm...

Next you will post pics of your ribs because u havent the desire to eat
Pics of your grass... because who can mow when depression over a missing ipad takes over
Pics of the insde of ur toilet because the extreme stress has caused catastrophic intestinal explosions...

Google tubgirl.. its a happy video that will brighten your day.