For the gents: does a lady's need affect your decision to schedule with a lady?

Then there's the possibility she's trying to appeal to the bleeding-heart in guys.

I need money because;
"Need rent"
"Friend is in hospital"
"Pet is in hospital"
"Car broke down"
And the list goes on and on. I've come to the point where when I hear about a financial crisis I just assume it's made up and wish them the best.
I do get a little disturbed when a provider posts a really good special because she is in need of money. I don't like to take advantage of desperation.

I remember this one instance: A provider I had seen twice PMed me asking if I wanted to see her. She said she needed some money (wanted to earn it, she was not soliciting a loan or anything like that) and she offered a service she knew I liked doing, but she had never offered in the past. Well I saw her because she is beautiful and great, but I did not partake in the service because I knew she was only offering it because she was in a desperate situation. I just can't take advantage of some one who is desperate.
  • shlub
  • 05-27-2012, 01:50 PM
I've only had one lukewarm session in the past year and it was a woman that had previously posted about financial difficulties. She had a 2 hour special and after 30 minutes of talking about money problems, I was done and left. She kept the donation and I got a reminder to be more aware of the risk of drama.

With that said, I have 25+ on my "to see" list and one of them having a fun special can help me decide who to contact first.
A lot of us have gone through some time of financial crisis or other, so I can't/won't penalize anyone if they post a special or discount because of it. The real deal providers who I'd likely want to see anyway might really show some appreciation in that BCD time for a response. But.... guys AND gals pay attention to Little GPS who somehow or other always has a crisis and though I admit it's a little to the left of the original question, also those who somehow ALWAYS RESPOND TO EVERY REQ/ISO regardless of what/type/whatever is being requested. Somehow it seems they are all things to all people or have a 'special' going 24/7.
I delete requests for money and tales of woe.

I do.respond to more creative offers but haven't gotten any lately, must be my avatar