Is it stupid to be smitten and wanna start dating a provider?

^^

On the bright side though, at least now you're ok with being called a "trick"....

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

two things

1.) when did I ever say I didn't like being called a trick

2.) it ain't tricking if you got it ;-)

oxymoron? I dunno
  • N.M.
  • 12-16-2016, 04:16 PM
Maybe if you didn't start threads by the minute you'd remember that one thread....
Or maybe is a case of selective memory...

In any case it was just a meaningless comment, don't look too deep into it. Because is not, besides Is not like either of us is going to win the title of the "captain of the debate team" by going back and forth over something so silly...

Back to the topic, I think that what rayg07 said is pretty solid advice
why would you say that works? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's what we have been told....well, even if she doesn't fall for it, they at least end up with some free pussy.....that is, until they suddenly wakeup and realize what stupid idiots they are.
That's what we have been told....well, even if she doesn't fall for it, they at least end up with some free pussy.....that is, until they suddenly wakeup and realize what stupid idiots they are. Originally Posted by Sarunga

why would you say they're stupid idiots if they're getting free pussy?

I have not exclusively dated a provider but I am guilty of getting closer than I should to a small few. Some people you just connect with and if they reciprocate I see no reason to pass up a potential friendship. Providers are still women and I don't think dinner or a movie would be a big deal as long as you don't expect anything in return. But most guys ain't trying to hear dat.
Maybe if you didn't start threads by the minute you'd remember that one thread....
Or maybe is a case of selective memory...

In any case it was just a meaningless comment, don't look too deep into it. Because is not, besides Is not like either of us is going to win the title of the "captain of the debate team" by going back and forth over something so silly...

Naaah I'm....actually proud of all my merits and accomplishments....and what you consume from SC on this board is truthful, calculated, and by design. wink right back at ya babe it's not that serious to me and nor do I take offense it's comical. Based on your comments I'd advise you not to let peer pressure cause you to get swept into a vortex you know little about. I hear the chatter in the background and always have. ;-)
Well, here's an idea...

Start calling her your hobby wife based on an imaginary marriage, use one of her (unflattering) pictures in your avatar, and promote her every chance you get; perhaps, even with a few love-threADs.

And this is very important...make sure to play the "white night" role whenever somebody chooses to criticize her.

I believe this has worked in the past. Originally Posted by Sarunga
That's fucking funny. I don't care who you are.

Naaah I'm....actually proud of all my merits and accomplishments....and what you consume from SC on this board is truthful, calculated, and by design. wink right back at ya babe it's not that serious to me and nor do I take offense it's comical. Based on your comments I'd advise you not to let peer pressure cause you to get swept into a vortex you know little about. I hear the chatter in the background and always have. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I can't tell. Does this guy actually take himself seriously or was he dropped on his head as a child after his mother drank heavily while pregnant. And syphilis.
  • N.M.
  • 12-16-2016, 05:14 PM
I have not exclusively dated a provider but I am guilty of getting closer than I should to a small few.
Sure, it happens.

Some people you just connect with and if they reciprocate I see no reason to pass up a potential friendship.
Providers are still women and I don't think dinner or a movie would be a big deal as long as you don't expect anything in return. But most guys ain't trying to hear dat. Originally Posted by rayg07
That is very true and I think that, that's what the OP is experiencing. A unique connection with someone can be pretty powerful, it can even overcome or overlook certain factors in these types of situations. At the same time I don't believe in the "pretty woman" happy ending in these scenarios though. But I do believe that if both have a clear understanding of the expectations on both ends and know the limit of how far it can go, they can have a special "relationship" going. It happens more often than what people may think, only that just a few will admit it.
That's fucking funny. I don't care who you are.

I can't tell. Does this guy actually take himself seriously or was he dropped on his head as a child after his mother drank heavily while pregnant. And syphilis. Originally Posted by zxcv101

^ did i excite you or what where you come from lol
  • N.M.
  • 12-16-2016, 05:18 PM
Naaah I'm....actually proud of all my merits and accomplishments....and what you consume from SC on this board is truthful, calculated, and by design. wink right back at ya babe it's not that serious to me and nor do I take offense it's comical. Based on your comments I'd advise you not to let peer pressure cause you to get swept into a vortex you know little about. I hear the chatter in the background and always have. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I was confused by the first sentences, and you lost me at "peer pressure"

Seriously hun, is not that serious, I'm dropping it now.

Kiss, kiss
Someone once offered to take me on a hot air balloon ride as a show of affection. I started laughing. I think I might have bruised his ego. You obviously don't know me if you think typical romantic gestures will win me over or keep me interested. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Does this mean I should cancel the balloon ride...

...I even made us sandwiches and picked out the perfect picnic basket...

Rayg07 you da man sir.
OP what you are contemplating is a slippery slope.

Naaah I'm....actually proud of all my merits and accomplishments.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wait you have merits and accomplishments?
Now is the time to switch things up. See another provider a few times. And then if you start noticing your feelings again, you need to see ladies only once so you can learn to compartmentalize. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
A trusted voice of reason that simply adds to her sexiness.
Providers and hobbyists...we go together like hotdogs and donuts.

Like forks in wall sockets.

Like harpoons in whales.

Yep, meant to be.