Vladimir, build that wall!!!!!

I would be a lot better than the disaster they have now. And I’ve fucked black, white, yellow and red women. And never raped one. Originally Posted by bambino
But can you run? I mean are you eligible
But can you run? I mean are you eligible Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not in Virginia. Neither are you. But I’ve never worn “blackface” or raped a girl. So I guess I’m not qualified anyways.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nor do I condone new birth abortions
Shit happens - hope the fucker was a commie. Originally Posted by friendly fred

not likely... but he was likely drunk on vodka!
1.3 billion for 65 miles of wall.

*Snickering*

Winning!!

*Snickering*

Winning!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Over a 100 billion and climbing...how about that "Little Monster"...a wall is cheap in comparison...about 6k miles of wall for that!!
Another BRILLIANT idea from the loons on the left!!
You're not one of those loons...are ya??

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/30/u...peed-rail.html

*Snickering*

Winning!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yeah, build the wall where the biggest danger is: AROUND AUSTIN *SNICK*
Yeah, build the wall where the biggest danger is: AROUND AUSTIN *SNICK* Originally Posted by gnadfly

don't give Trump an idea, he has already stated how much good the wall has done for San Antonio.
speaking of polar bears... they are actually black.
Yeah, build the wall where the biggest danger is: AROUND AUSTIN *SNICK* Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah, build a wall around the city that has been voted the best place to live in for the past two years, and has been in the top 3 for the past 20 years.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/10/us-n...s-in-2018.html

*SNICK!!*

You know what has made us one of the top 3 best cities? We are not over run by a bunch of country Bumpkin, uneducated, ignorant conservatives. We're a college town therefore, an educated city. That's why we will NEVER be a conservative shithole.
speaking of polar bears... they are actually black. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm black.
speaking of polar bears... they are actually black. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm black. Originally Posted by Little Monster

dude. that wasn't a joke and I wasn't kidding.