A Review of Justin_Scott...written while sober

I don't eat those.. carkido.. but thanks for the added attenion.. You sure do go to my showcase A LOT.. let me know when you get ready to book..then maybe you can get laid the right way and stop all your bitching and nit picking.. and give the board a review about some thing other than YOUR ATF.

did you vote for BP on Amy's pole like you were told to do??? That's a good boy!!
Look at the hits on Justin's reviews then look at the number of hits by reviews have then tell me how it goes .
He's last review on Michelle had 1200 hits and was posted on June 20th and my last review with Sheyla was posted on June 25th and has 2098 hits the hits don't lie .

. Originally Posted by carkido45
The difference in the hits my man is this. When they read your reviews it's because of the provider's name listed on your review. When they click on JS reviews it's because of him not because of the girl. The majority if not all of the guys that read his reviews do it for the sheer class in which he writes his reviews.

Can you say the same? Don't answer that cause I already know the answer.

Let me ask you something else. Can you even imagine JS posting a post such as the 2 you decided to post in this thread? Don't answer that either cause I already know the answer.
The difference in the hits my man is this. When they read your reviews it's because of the provider's name listed on your review. When they click on JS reviews it's because of him not because of the girl. The majority if not all of the guys that read his reviews do it for the sheer class in which he writes his reviews.

Can you say the same? Don't answer that cause I already know the answer.

Let me ask you something else. Can you even imagine JS posting a post such as the 2 you decided to post in this thread? Don't answer that either cause I already know the answer. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I got to be me so shut up .LOL
This gets my vote for douchiest post of 2012. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Thanks I was going for that .
By all means keep on keepin' on buddy....
.....did you vote for BP on Amy's pole like you were told to do??? That's a good boy!! Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Whatever could you mean?
Oh, you all the sudden do not understand my clicking? LOL. By the way, minus your group votes for the others which seemed to put them ahead... We fat girls one those polls with legit votes.. IJS. Stay on topic sir.
I don't eat those.. carkido.. but thanks for the added attenion.. You sure do go to my showcase A LOT.. let me know when you get ready to book..then maybe you can get laid the right way and stop all your bitching and nit picking.. and give the board a review about some thing other than YOUR ATF.

did you vote for BP on Amy's pole like you were told to do??? That's a good boy!! Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Well whatever you're eating stop it you're going to explode .
Your pics are like going through a National Geographic Mag. Thar She Blows!!!

I voted for Zafiro if you really want to know . She's no sperm whale nor does she have a mommy tummy like Yummy Marie
Did WU hack your account or something lol.
Interestingly enough I glanced at this post four times, I can indisputably say yummy Marie painted a picture in my head that JS deserves the title of an Author than a reviewer or maybe he merits to be crown an eccie king. Whatever it is, this post was worth reading it.
Well whatever you're eating stop it you're going to explode .
Your pics are like going through a National Geographic Mag. Thar She Blows!!!

I voted for Zafiro if you really want to know . She's no sperm whale nor does she have a mommy tummy like Yummy Marie Originally Posted by carkido45

LOL, OK, that's your opinion, you have the right to think that... but stop going to my showcase and looking at them... if you feel that way..

LADIES..WE HAVE ANOTHER GUY WITH A PENIS TOO SMALL TO HANDLE A BIG GIRL, SO HE FEELS THE NEED TO INSULT THEM.

U might be a Under Cover BBW love if, in pubic forums you insult them, but you are visiting their showcase every day... IJS
Oh, you all the sudden do not understand my clicking? LOL. By the way, minus your group votes for the others which seemed to put them ahead... We fat girls one those polls with legit votes.. IJS. Stay on topic sir. Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
I am saying that your clicking is hallow rubish.........are you suggesting that BP cast all of those votes for herself...or that she rigged the vote.......tisk tisk.......sore loser much?

Maybe JS voted for yummy......does his vote get to count..........just making my post on topic
Did WU hack your account or something lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Utshay upway udeday, e'shay otnay upposedsay otay owknay atthay

And DH...be quiet...as the LLID said, they one that pole fair and square...
So I did read that sentence correct the first time. Carry on.
YM, this is honestly one of the most eloquent and well written things I have read on this board in a while. I agree with you, Justin does have a very calm and placid disposition reminiscent of the deepest sea. He is nothing short of an absolute gentlemen.

Justin, I think you've accomplished quite a feat! It's not often a gentlemen can get people to agree on something!