Watch the dims cry!

Such words of wisdom yssup did you attend Harvard or Yale or is this just another rant Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Did you pick up my accent?

Can you tell the difference?

Or are you just insulting me in your spare time?
So nice, you posted it twice?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You need "links" to the lying bitches perjury...HUMMMM
The left tried VERY HARD to bury this!!
The shameless fucks!!
I hope I'm not going to be hearing...crickets!!
Did you pick up my accent?

Can you tell the difference?

Or are you just insulting me in your spare time? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What makes you think I was insulting you I only ask a question
So I guess you don't want to bet either
Ingles, por favor.
Oh boy, the Dems are really gonna cry when they get the full
story on this nut job..3rd Kavanaugh accuser has history of legal disputes https://www.yahoo.com/news/3rd-kavan...wer&soc_trk=ma
While I fully expect Kavanaugh to be approved, even if he is not President Trump will nominate another equally Conservative judge to fill the void. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And if he's thrown out of office with a "guilty" verdict in the impeachment process ...... HELLO! PRESIDENT PENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would expect MAXINE OR FRANKINSTEIN to comprehend the Constitution? They've haven't shown a command of it yet!!!
Oh boy, the Dems are really gonna cry when they get the full
story on this nut job..3rd Kavanaugh accuser has history of legal disputes https://www.yahoo.com/news/3rd-kavan...wer&soc_trk=ma Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

HMM.// The plot thickens.
Y’all try this in the fake media. I’ll wait for the Senate.
And if he's thrown out of office with a "guilty" verdict in the impeachment process ...... HELLO! PRESIDENT PENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would expect MAXINE OR FRANKINSTEIN to comprehend the Constitution? They've haven't shown a command of it yet!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

idiocracy is here.
Yep. You’re absolutely right. We saw it arrive in November 2016.

Yep. You’re absolutely right. We saw it arrive in November 2016.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

no, it arrived earlier than that. just didn't realize it at the time.... 2008.
LOL!
That's why the fbi isn't talking to that nut job ( DIFI needs to pay them better )