Bunny is Indy, what would you pay to see her?

200. Not a penny more.
A lady that works as a independent doesn't have to pay the house $100 each day for the priviledge of being at that amp and $60 per hour when she has dates. Lower volume, better dates.

In Houston the amp type businesses were shutdown years ago and the Asian ladies have to work out of one and two bedroom apartments in the Galleria and Voss area. If Dallas LE gets aggressive with the amps apartments are the way the ladies will have to go to continue business.
and most indies forego the medical routines and schedules that a lot of amps try to push on them ….....
and most indies forego the medical routines and schedules that a lot of amps try to push on them …..... Originally Posted by Georgy9803
LMAO

Would you like to buy a bridge?
Texted the number for the sake of the thread, she has the same AMP rates and in a hotel near AMPville.
and most indies forego the medical routines and schedules that a lot of amps try to push on them …..... Originally Posted by Georgy9803

I’ve got swamp, uh, I mean prime land for sale in Florida.
I was tested 21 times in 2019. I’d bet a weeks salary there weren’t 21 tests across all Ampville last year.
I too am a Bunny fan. This is good info, especially with the contact number and rate in the thread. Thanks to the OP for a valuable post.

Now as to your original question, I remember when Lisa went indy for a while before she went to Pearls. I had the same dilemma--what should be the rate for a first class session that was formerly 200. This reinforces what a great deal the AMPS are in Dallas. I gladly p aid significantly more to see her as an indy, then she went back to 200.
  • qbit
  • 01-11-2020, 09:42 PM
If she is indy, why is this long discussion in the AMP/SUBAMP forum?
q - Relax. She is one of our many local AMP legends / all-stars and is in transition to indy status. We are fortunate that she hasn’t merely disappeared forever, as many of our previous local AMP legends have. This thread will eventually age out, as she gets herself established as an indy. NC
If she is indy, why is this long discussion in the AMP/SUBAMP forum? Originally Posted by qbit
Does this bother you or something?
Most of the knowledge about her is AMP related and not indy. All her reviews and discussions are in the AMP section. I don't even think that she has any Indy reviews as of yet. It would be natural that a discussion about Bunny would gravitate here.

I have a suggestion for you, why don't YOU start a thread about Bunny in the "Encounter Review" section where the Indys are?

qbit have you ever even seen Bunny before? Do you know who Bunny is?
  • qbit
  • 01-12-2020, 09:18 PM
Does this bother you or something?
Most of the knowledge about her is AMP related and not indy. All her reviews and discussions are in the AMP section. I don't even think that she has any Indy reviews as of yet. It would be natural that a discussion about Bunny would gravitate here.

I have a suggestion for you, why don't YOU start a thread about Bunny in the "Encounter Review" section where the Indys are?

qbit have you ever even seen Bunny before? Do you know who Bunny is? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Why should it bother me ? Thanks for the background info. All this talk of amp vs indy pricing is confusing. I go to AMP or subamp, I pay the price, and if I go to indy I pay the price. I hate to haggle, makes me feel cheap. I rather go less often but get treated nicely.

I did not see Bunny but I read about her. Thank you for your suggestion.
Why should it bother me ? Thanks for the background info. All this talk of amp vs indy pricing is confusing. I go to AMP or subamp, I pay the price, and if I go to indy I pay the price. I hate to haggle, makes me feel cheap. I rather go less often but get treated nicely.

I did not see Bunny but I read about her. Thank you for your suggestion. Originally Posted by qbit
Oh ok. Usually AMP prices are pretty stable and for some years now. Indy prices are more fluid and usually rise much faster than AMPs. Indys usually set their own price structure and sometimes it can change often with specials and negotiations. AMPs are a good value and easy to accommodate. Some guys would like AMP girls to go Indy. I think that it has it's advantages. Thank you for your reply.
214-434-3834 this is her contact number Originally Posted by Ronin3
Thx, good info. Is she working ?
Thx, good info. Is she working ? Originally Posted by oysterlvr
Yes
I've been seeing Bunny for the past few weeks as independent. I'm not going to say the price she offers me only because it might be different than what others are offered. The experience is still amazing, and she's super fun.