Where's Hunter??

Do you realize how moronic you sound? Originally Posted by WTF
Do you?

Show a little self-awareness... it would be a good look for you!
So Trump was withholding military aide aid because of one company in Ukraine may have been corrupt yet this administration is trying to change the rules so American companies can engage in the same kind of bribery and corruption?
Originally Posted by WTF
LOL. It wasn't only about one Company, but Burisma was certainly at the heart it. It was about getting a sense from the new administration how they were going to address overall corruption.

And Hunter's basic disappearance from the scene during Joe's run is very telling.

And how about a citation/example or two of where the admin is trying to change the rules for more corruption in the US. Or was that simply more of your faux outrage and TDS?
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 02:43 PM
Do you?

Show a little self-awareness... it would be a good look for you! Originally Posted by lustylad
Wipe the cum off your gay lips and address me as sir before trying to speak with me. I don't take kindly to you closeted fruitcakes.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 02:47 PM
LOL.

And how about a citation/example or two of where the admin is trying to change the rules for more corruption in the US. Or was that simply more of your faux outrage and TDS? Originally Posted by eccielover
https://markets.businessinsider.com/...0-1-1028823575

Should I go fuck you wife next you lazy prick.?
Wipe the cum off your gay lips and address me as sir before trying to speak with me. I don't take kindly to you closeted fruitcakes. Originally Posted by WTF
I was talking about you acquiring some self-awareness, not suggesting that you change the color of your dick-sucking lipstick, but they both require you to look in the mirror!
https://markets.businessinsider.com/...0-1-1028823575 Originally Posted by WTF

That's pretty funny, so someone discussing what someone else discussed regarding a discussion where the items discussed were never put to paper or any action actually taken.

Yeah that's an example of the administration actively working toward this.

Try again whenever you like.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 04:46 PM
That's pretty funny, so someone discussing what someone else discussed regarding a discussion where the items discussed were never put to paper or any action actually taken.

Yeah that's an example of the administration actively working toward this.

Try again whenever you like. Originally Posted by eccielover
Not someone, dickhead. Trump. Trump wanted it changed.

Fucking morons on here are annoying.
  • oeb11
  • 01-22-2020, 04:47 PM
Thank you for your opinion, ftw.

I write - i do not speak on this forum.

What are you listening to????
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 04:47 PM
I was talking about you acquiring some self-awareness, not suggesting that you change the color of your dick-sucking lipstick, but they both require you to look in the mirror! Originally Posted by lustylad
Jesus H Fucking Christ....I know wtf you are going to talk about before you think it.

So stfu and move along.
How would they’d be acting if the shoe was on the others foot?

Or if they were REALS AMERICANS, eh?
  • oeb11
  • 01-22-2020, 04:55 PM
Jesus H Fucking Christ....I know wtf you are going to talk about before you think it.

So stfu and move along. Originally Posted by WTF

Take a very deep breath and calm Onself - meltdowns are not conducive to even the Fascist DPST level of debate.

If One is prescient and a mind-reader - why is not One sitting in the Oval Office Oneself????
Not someone, dickhead. Trump. Trump wanted it changed.

Fucking morons on here are annoying. Originally Posted by WTF
Trump apparently mentioned it and we got third hand discussion points from a tell all book that was also given VOX talking points and ended up discussed in the article you cited.

Lots of things get "discussed" in the confines of meetings with any given POTUS. That doesn't mean all of them even come close to actionable items that move forward.

You've yet to show anything more than a discussion, let alone your claim of the trying to change.

And I even asked for an example or two and you can't give a single solid example.

It's that kind of moronic activity that is really annoying.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 05:26 PM
Trump wanted the law changed.

He has been on record as saying as much.

Wtf is wrong with you?
Trump wanted the law changed.

He has been on record as saying as much.

Wtf is wrong with you? Originally Posted by WTF
Talking about it and it becoming an active agenda item of the administration are entirely different things.

Wtf is wrong with you?
Jesus H Fucking Christ....I know wtf you are going to talk about before you think it. Originally Posted by WTF
Watch out folks! WTF is in mind-reading mode!

If he combines it with his (self-appointed) Hall Monitor role you may soon find yourself being arrested by his thought police!

Just a First Amendment PSA alert for all you free thinkers out there!