Thank god

How do you know about blazingfawn??? That was a ddot issue. Hmmmmm Originally Posted by luckyman1
mmmm how to bring back to topic
they also voted together, many times this year
mmmm how to bring back to topic
they also voted together, many times this year Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Originally Posted by Blakeslee
To be honest, it was years prior to you joining. Appears I have a stalker

OR someone has multiple handles
To be honest, it was years prior to you joining. Appears I have a stalker

OR someone has multiple handles Originally Posted by luckyman1
both ????
:space craft:I really piss u men off ,.my Existence erks your mind &heart lmao &u dont even know me.u hating on a keyboard smh ,wait 4 it
I thought it was you hating on the keyboard. You seem ti like the guillotine.
any one you disagree with, off with his head errr WTF

relax, after the courts, one will win
I thought it was you hating on the keyboard. You seem ti like the guillotine.
any one you disagree with, off with his head errr WTF

relax, after the courts, one will win Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Me 24/7&follow everything i post attention getter ummm this is all fun 2me ,all u take it to serious but HARRIS,BIDEN WILL B. IN THE HOUSE NOTHING WILL CHANGE 4,1/20/21
entertaining at best

May Trump win in court, Amen
entertaining at best

May Trump win in court, Amen Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
WONT WIN!!!LOL.HARRIS ALREADY WON DONT CRY LMAO ,OPPS
not crying
not crying Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
its not Dec yet

Dec. 8, 2020: Deadline for Resolving Election Disputes. All state recounts and court contests over presidential election results must be completed by this date. (3 ...‎National Popular Vote · ‎StateVote: Election Results · ‎Initiative and Referendum
not Dec yet

and most likely will not after electoral college vote

For Portland Rioters, Biden Isn't Enough. They Want 'Death To ...

thefederalist.com › 2020/11/12 › for-portland-black-liv...

2 days ago — Earlier in the week, including on Election Night, Portland descended back into its all-too-familiar anarchical state seen over the summer. Rioters ...
and ether way RIOTS by the left
its not Dec yet

not Dec yet

and most likely will not after electoral college vote

[URL="https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&sourc e=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2 ahUKEwiAo_709oHtAhVBi1kKHYTzCd 8QFjALegQIGhAC&url=https%3A%2F %2Fthefederalist.com%2F2020%2F 11%2F12%2Ffor-portland-black-lives-matter-rioters-biden-isnt-enough-they-want-death-to-america%2F&usg=AOvVaw21pcooMX2 kkhl3Pcs2qpDD"]
and ether way RIOTS by the left Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
THEY DID THE ELECTROL COLLEGE &IT PUT HARRIS AT 309 TO.TRUMPS 217 ,A LANDSLIDE LOL.EVEN LINDSAY GRAHAM SAYS ITS OVER FOR THAT RACIST TRUMP &FOLLOWERS?ITS A DUN DUN &U CANT GET ENOUGH OF ME LMAO I DONT BLAME U I CANT GET ENOUGH OF ME EITHER THE PUBLICITY I GET THE BETTER ,BUT THIS IS HOW I FEEL
both ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Quit following me ,u &other negatve members if u dont like my threads or posts,if u dont have nothing good to write just stay off my threads its scarry how u men follow me get a life my god smh,STOP IT !!!I DONT FOLLOW NONE OF U MEN NOT UNLESS U ATTACKING ME 1ST ,WHICH IS 100%OF THE TIME
Threads are open to all members as long as they follow the guidelines and stay on topic

Thank you

The Dr