whats the craziest provider in dallas?

Wanna bet? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

That's cheating, we provided together a long time so you know in advance.
Most natuiral blondes.....those roots go awfully fucking deep!
Mickey Mouse's Lawyer says to Mickey...."I understand that you think Minnie Mouse is CRAZY, but that is not proper grounds for divorce."

Mickey Mouse responded, "She is not CRAZY!!! SHE IS FUCKING GOOFY!!!"
Mickey Mouse's Lawyer says to Mickey...."I understand that you think Minnie Mouse is CRAZY, but that is not proper grounds for divorce."

Mickey Mouse responded, "She is not CRAZY!!! SHE IS FUCKING GOOFY!!!" Originally Posted by Invisible1
Lol that was funny!
Not a hijack attempt but.....

Why do blondes have TGIF written on the front of their shoes?

Toes Go In First!
Who says crazy is bad, dam I wanna see all those ladies now, you too Ze!
Sorry...dated a BLONDE many years ago that asked me back to her place for some fun. Walked in..she turned on the lights and the place was hopping with rabbits. They were fucking everywhere...as was the rabbit shit...gnawed up furniture....smell....

Don't care how fucking hot she was..I got the Hell out of there. Blonde roots were WAY too fucking deep in that one.
Sorry...dated a BLONDE many years ago that asked me back to her place for some fun. Walked in..she turned on the lights and the place was hopping with rabbits. They were fucking everywhere...as was the rabbit shit...gnawed up furniture....smell....

Don't care how fucking hot she was..I got the Hell out of there. Blonde roots were WAY too fucking deep in that one. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I think this guy may have been her old man.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDy8picL57E
This is a classic ECCIE thread! Bat shit crazy, rabbit shit crazy, ex wife crazy, Pteradactyl Shit Crazy, a ~ze~ plug, Fawn pimping, Fawn ass kissing, tainting, an embedded video, Really Old Bad jokes, blonde jokes, politically correct general affirmations of behavior... everything but anything pertinent to the OP's original question. Because, as rightly stated, we're all chicken! One post, 3 pages of ECCIE air, this could easily have gone in ISO. Some mod needs to sticky this as a classic!
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-07-2012, 01:25 PM
fucking send your nominations to me then dammit! I have big enough balls to post what you can't!
Ze, I smell trouble with a capital "T"!
Taint starts with a "T."
  • fawn
  • 11-07-2012, 09:27 PM
This is a classic ECCIE thread! Bat shit crazy, rabbit shit crazy, ex wife crazy, Pteradactyl Shit Crazy, a ~ze~ plug, Fawn pimping, Fawn ass kissing, tainting, an embedded video, Really Old Bad jokes, blonde jokes, politically correct general affirmations of behavior... everything but anything pertinent to the OP's original question. Because, as rightly stated, we're all chicken! One post, 3 pages of ECCIE air, this could easily have gone in ISO. Some mod needs to sticky this as a classic! Originally Posted by phildo

LMAO... Everyone knows that pimps don't kiss ass they get theirs ass kissed .

OK, I am nominating myself for craziest provider....
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Bish.... get off of mah corner! I claimed this shit first!
Berkliegh and Vixen DeVain are both wild and fun as hell and also bat shit crazy,
of course in a good way..