Don't Feed The Trollettes (and calling all lurking guys and gals)

• 02-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Really?? I guess you all really did lose your minds.. nice guy??? WTF??

This is the same SquireTuck that showed up at GenesisNicoles house UNANNOUNCED??? NO APPOINTMENT?? HE JUST SHOWED UP?

Yeah.. nice guys.. Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
Can't conflate nice with smart, toots; alas.
down41,

i loved the post. we all have to have a laugh even if it is at ourselves. i have always respected what your are about on the board (s). what is funny about most of this is that i would actually down a beer with anyone here even Max! you can't take anything too serious. this post reminded me of that because i do tend to forget that from time to time!
What him above me said. oops.. can't have sixx on top of me..

Java.. I was most definitely talking to Whispers.

<~~~ back to your regularly scheduled programming.

People that falsely accuse others should be banned.

Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers, I get the feeling you're trying to tell us something, but dangit, subtlety goes right over my head...

These dueling threads have me conjuring up scenes from Gangs of New York in my head.

[ame="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80474531/"]Gangs of New York Video@@AMEPARAM@@file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/video/57786/80474531.flv&amp;mediaid=80474 531&amp;title=Gangs of New York&amp;tags=film,gangs,new,y ork,street,fight,five,points,n atives,immigrants,skit&amp;des cription=The opening fight scene between the Irish immigrants and the native New Yorkers.&amp;displayheight=325 &amp;backcolor=0x0d0d0d&amp;li ghtoclor=0x336699&amp;frontcol or=0xcccccc&amp;image=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/video/57786/80474531.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@mediaF iles/video/57786/80474531@@AMEPARAM@@80474531@@ AMEPARAM@@Gangs of New York@@AMEPARAM@@film,gangs,new ,york,street,fight,five,points ,natives,immigrants,skit@@AMEP ARAM@@The opening fight scene between the Irish immigrants and the native New Yorkers.@@AMEPARAM@@thumbs/video/57786/80474531.jpg[/ame]

Everybody loses. Except Daniel Day Lewis. Daniel Day Lewis drinks your fucking milkshake.
ok, so if you guys make some smart ass remark and i make some smart ass remark back...you are right and i'm just being a bitch?

i refuse to take that shit seriously and can come back with just as smart a remark and you want to tear me up over it?

i mean what do you want then. i mean you don't want anyone coming to my defense..ie the dreaded WK...but you don't want me talking for myself?? or is it that you think you can make me cry??

you talk to me like a douche i will treat you like a douche. and if you can't keep up the banter you started why the hell is that my fault?

this is what i don't get. you don't really want to be gents. so you act like drunken sailors. i don't take it all that seriously and be just as big a smart ass and all of a sudden everybody's crying that i am the big bad bitch?

you guys need to make up your mind. you want to act like this and you want to talk like this great...but don't be a bunch of cry babies! if you can dish it then take it.

i don't cry over this. and i may not agree or like what you have to say, but i will talk to you the way you talk to me. difference being at this point i seem to be able to take it with out whining.
i dont recall saying anything to you wicked. u decided to chime in on something i posted with another person. telling me im on some do not see list when i could care less. if im going to be on anyone's DNS list at least give me the respect of putting me at the top!
o-tay spankie!
  • Carl
  • 02-21-2010, 04:39 PM
This reminds me, I need to check when "There Will Be Blood" is playing next on Showtime.
Okay, I’ll come out and say a few things. Are you all fucking crazy? I think the current situation here is a lot like the situation in our dysfunctional Congress.

Both “sides” seem to have adopted this scorch and burn philosophy that sweeps people up and makes them think they have to pick a side. Preaching bi-partisanship really means “I want you to do what I want”. And this troll and troll-ette thing seems to be fueled by a couple of people that have had their buttons pushed.

Taylor Maiden - “I ask my suitors not to feed the trolls”. Really? You want all “your guys” to shun Whispers? And he’s a menace? Holy fuck. For the sake of argument I’ll just use the down41 dictionary to define “troll” as shit-stirrer. You’re one of the biggest shit-stirrers on this board.

Same with Karma. Good Lord, do you only post when you run out of meds? And a lot of your posts come off like somebody who thinks she’s the queen of the board dispensing the game-ending decision and definitive wisdom that mere dolts can’t even begin to comprehend.

MaggieSinead gets the award for female shit-stirrer rookie of the year. And Wicked Heather when the hell did you turn into Wicked Milf? Jesus Christ…

Now for the guys. TxSacker. Holy holy hell dude… I like you and we’ve PMd but dude… Dude! Calm down. Are these girls invading your village and burning the huts?

Whispers is a guy I want to hate so bad. But I really can’t. He has views that make people mad but he presents them in an intelligent way and never really calls anybody names unless he’s been called out. Seems like kind of a sleazy guy that I really wouldn’t want to hang out with but so what?

Sixbach – well I guess you’re scum because you fuck streetwalkers. Since I won’t be putting my dick in you, I don’t care. But you sure seem to love having that albatross around your neck so you can bitch about it and snark at providers.

All this shit has been boiling for a while and then the TGFBI/Trisha thread blew up. I can’t believe the stoning TGFBI got. It’s his fault that Trisha is screwed. She should blame him and be upset and he’s a fucking idiot for getting caught. But I saw girls call him low life scum. I saw guys tossing out words like valor and honor. Most of the guys on here are cheating on their wives! Valor?! Honor?! And they called him a coward and a rat. Someone even likened it to compromising military intelligence for fuck’s sake! I seriously doubt his wife asked him, “Hey hon, what’s this phone number on your cell?” and then he just vomited an encyclopedia of information on Trisha. I have no idea what actually happened and I’m not married but I’ll tell you this: If I thought my only choice was losing everything in the world I cared about or shitting on someone that I had a secret, anonymous, no-strings, part-time, ships-in-the-night relationship with, there’s not enough toilet paper in the world. What’s he supposed to do? Take a bullet for a provider? Bend over and tell his wife to go ahead and just jam that divorce lawyer straight up his ass because he has “honor” and won’t divulge information on his lady-love-provider? Sucks that it happened but this whole honor among thieves thing sounds like a bunch of drunks with car keys in their hands berating a guy for getting a DUI.

Now all you people I “crapped” on – Taylor, Karma, Maggie, Wicked, Wicked, TxSacker, Whispers, Six… I could go on and on about just about everybody on this damn board. There are girls on here that drive my crazy with their “Teehee, look at me” posts. There are guys who post the same shit all the time like a damn broken record. Mokoa whips out that hammer and nail picture like he gets a nickel every time he does it. The whiny guys who always want to post a “devil’s advocate” post defending the provider’s point of view, the way-too-butch guys who want to sound like they’ve got a Glock in each hand and will meet you anytime anywhere…

You all make me fucking crazy and the only person on here who makes any goddamn sense at all is me. Does that sound familiar? Do you say that to yourself every now and then? Who the fuck cares what I think of somebody?

Taylor Maiden – bitchy shit-stirring provider. Sometimes. Other times she’s the coolest chick in the world. Glory holes? A dominatrix? Strip club crawls? You know how many people like you I’ve ever met? Zero. You rock.

Karma – you fucking loon. I love when you post something because shit is about to heat up. You post what you want and don’t seem to give a damn what anybody thinks. You make this site worth logging into.

Maggie – who the fuck are you? You look like you could maybe be kinda hot. You’re like having a wild card in a poker game.

Wicked Heather – you are a pretty sexy older woman from what I can tell and most of the time you seem like a really good flirt. I like you.

TxSacker – you don’t have to be William Wallace but if you want to that’s cool with me. I think you’re a cool dude with honest information that thinks a lot like I do and if you weren’t posting this place would be a dust bowl.

Sixbach – you are the kind of person I’d never meet in real life. I love hearing about the streets and the seedy side. You seem like a guy who has to deal with real shit and live in different worlds. I value your POV.

Whispers is a sleazy strip club corrupter of young women who takes advantage of girls and their unfortunate financial situations to treat them like objects that he discards at his whim. Well the last time I was in a strip club it was a place where young women tried to treat me like a wallet and once I was used up they got pretty mean. I think you are probably the most honest person on the board. In a way.

To me this place is like a bigass pot of stew for 10,000 people. Takes a lot of ingredients. I may not like some of the ingredients but it’s a damn fine stew. And I know that every ingredient is what makes it. If I have a NASCAR question I can ask that guy with the hammer and nail picture. If I have a mortgage question I can ask that guy with the huge schlong. If I want to know what it’s like to have a whip shoved up my ass I can call that dominatrix chick.

Does everybody here have to like everybody else or agree for this place to exist? Fuck no. If they did this place would be boring. How many polls do we really need about “What’s your favorite kind of pubic hair on a rainy day?” When I see a shit-stirrer get started I look forward to it. Then again, there are some pretty entertaining posts in those “pubic hair” threads.

If some of the providers want to split off that’s fine with me. I’ve never seen Taylor, Wicked, Karma or any of the other usual suspects and maybe I never will but you’d be missed. At least by me.

Remember that Wicked Whispers Show thread on ASPD? I won’t go into details but Wicked Milf and I exchanged PMs. What a cool woman. Funniest thing I ever read on that site was when she told Whispers she would “fuck him up the ass!!!”

Congress can fight all they want and hate each other while the cameras are rolling but they’ve got to come together every now and then and have a drink in a bar and make deals and pass some legislation. We can fight like cats and dogs (women and men) but every now and then we’ve got to come together and have a drink and fuck each other.

I’m not calling for a “kumbaya” (God I hate it when people throw out that phrase on here – you know who you are). Far from it. I love the drama. I’m just saying we all know that this shit is silly, right? Trolls? Troll-ettes? It’s fun to stir shit up but we aren’t taking this serious, right? Right?

All I’m really trying to do is paraphrase what Rodney King said after the riots.

“Can’t we all just NOT get along?”

And, Angelina, you are hotter than hell. Originally Posted by down41
Up until this point in my life, (which serves as a warning to others) never really longed for the homosexual experience, but this is man I could love.

Whispers is going to put on his party manners and play well with others. 'Thinck' of it as a request. Whispers is not always wrong, but his style sends some of the very best Indies into a blind rage. I like having sex with them, so this affects me. Maybe it's because they don't have the stripper mentality, what ever the reason this has been going on for years. Everyone always says they want to have a full and complete discussion of the issues, turns out they really don't.

The 'quiet talker' seems to desire this Indie rage, or is oblivious to his effect on the board and most importantly me. I would ask why, except no one really wants the answer, those are his demons.

Wrote this with out reading the thread, just the one post, by the way and how could that have happened? Again rhetorical question. This is a Murdering Rat Bastard being nice, a kinder gentler Father Wayward singing "Give Peace a Chance" by the camp fire.
ok, so if you guys make some smart ass remark and i make some smart ass remark back...you are right and i'm just being a bitch?

i refuse to take that shit seriously and can come back with just as smart a remark and you want to tear me up over it?

i mean what do you want then. i mean you don't want anyone coming to my defense..ie the dreaded WK...but you don't want me talking for myself?? or is it that you think you can make me cry??

you talk to me like a douche i will treat you like a douche. and if you can't keep up the banter you started why the hell is that my fault?

this is what i don't get. you don't really want to be gents. so you act like drunken sailors. i don't take it all that seriously and be just as big a smart ass and all of a sudden everybody's crying that i am the big bad bitch?

you guys need to make up your mind. you want to act like this and you want to talk like this great...but don't be a bunch of cry babies! if you can dish it then take it.

i don't cry over this. and i may not agree or like what you have to say, but i will talk to you the way you talk to me. difference being at this point i seem to be able to take it with out whining. Originally Posted by WickedHeather
I am befuddled.

What planet are you on?!
Wayward <~~Do NOT feed! (and never after Midnight)
difference being at this point i seem to be able to take it with out whining. Originally Posted by WickedHeather
Sorry Heather but I never saw where this thread was directed directly at you other than maybe down41's post..................so to be perfectly honest, your post kinda looks like your whining
Sorry Heather but I never saw where this thread was directed directly at you other than maybe down41's post..................so to be perfectly honest, your post kinda looks like your whining Originally Posted by atxbrad
Ding Ding Ding!!!!
I just want it to be known, that I have stayed out of ever single post on here about all of this crap.
My life is stressful enough and the hobby is not only a great source for me to make money but it's where I come to get my jollies off!

I IN NO WAY TOTALLY SUPPORT 1 SIDE OR ANOTHER!

There have been posts made by CERTAIN members (both providers and hobbyists) that I DO agree with. But then there are the others that either make me laugh or shake my head.

The situation that happened between Squiretuck and I was a complete moron thing that he did. But it has pasted. I now choose to have nothing to do with him but that is my choice. I never bad mouth bashed him, just his actions. But in the end, like I tell ALL that I have had some sort of issue with: "you go your way and I will go mine".

I have put it past me as I tend to do with all issues that arise between me and another. And I cope with that person by just ignoring that they exsist. Let's face it, Life goes on!!

I just wanted to post this since I see my name came up. And I would hate for this to drag me into lots of back channel conversations that I have ANYTHING to do with ANY of this damn drama that has arised in ANY of these threads!

Have a great night folks!

~Gen~
The situation that happened between Squiretuck and I was a complete moron thing that he did. But it has pasted. I now choose to have nothing to do with him but that is my choice. I never bad mouth bashed him, just his actions. But in the end, like I tell ALL that I have had some sort of issue with: "you go your way and I will go mine".
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
You know you and I had a falling out. And we came to the "go our seperate ways" place.

I don't want to rehash all that here.

BUT I want to say right here and now that I am sorry for what happened between us. That was a while back and I know you don't owe me forgivness, but this is the first time you have posted on a thread I have started since then. That in itself shows that maybe, just maybe you could forgive me.

I have to say you are definately NOT a trollette based on this post.

It seems we have some mutual friends and I don't think that our ancient history should have to complicate anything.