PSA/Rant

^Read it again.

Either you get what i'm saying or you don't.

Your post #30 has nothing to do w/overly excessive contact before an appt
But you require supervised showers that your clients must take in front of you. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I trusted so many when they claimed they showered. I cannot be traumatized again, i was tired of more than a few guys leaving brown streaks all over the clean white sheets.

Would you like to borrow my stilettos for a day? I don't think you do. Until you've walked in my stilettos and seen and smelled some of the filth that i have, you would be doing supervised showers too.

So in the meantime i am not gonna babysit a client for hours and hours and hours before an appt. i'm busy cleaning myself up and my incall so its inviting so we both can have a relaxing enjoyable time together. I do speak w/a client before an appt and maybe even a couple times but i am not gonna be talking/texting/pm'ing for hours and hours and hours before
I told one of my friends that I don't talk to guys on the phone longer than 5 minutes. Once it hit 6 minutes and he's still asking the same questions I hang up. No need for long conversations. I also don't text unless it's business related. All questions can be answered by reading my ad, my reviews, or my showcase. All other questions my be directed to my pay-per-minute phone line
In like to keep in contact with my gents/regulars or new ones...............I will send jokes/updates/cheery hellos/or even a few sexy pics from contact until day of appointment.........I never call them and only text if they say it is ok

I have been told by my gents that they enjoy it............but that may not work for everyone

Every gal has their technicue and thats what makes the hobby world go round!
+1 Dallas
I like to be doting and go the extra mile from time to time. It comes up especially when I'll be touring elsewhere and/or have a date booked weeks in advance where I do enjoy cultivating rapport. This may look like sporadic correspondence or maybe even me sharing a sexy photo. Still, I think the onus is on a gent to demonstrate mindfulness and regard to an individual provider's boundaries.

In my opinion specials, OTC time and the like should be considered a blessing that is bestowed by a provider rather than something a client demands and causes contention over. It recently came up for me where a particular individual was being clingy and extremely consumptive and disrespectful of my time and energy after making arrangements to meet with me. We never even met because after already doing too much, he felt compelled to haggle with me days before our scheduled date.

Yes we do.
Who are the service providers who 'like' to be contacted non stop for hours and hours and hours before an appt?
Whoever she is is clearly out of her job description and she needs a whore class.
If a client is this needy and being this rude he is clearly out of line Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Everyone has their own way of how they want to operate his/her own business. I have actually sent a few pms back in forth with new clients as well as regulars. I feel like the more acquainted that we get it will make our time together much relaxed and sometimes short visits get extended to longer appointments just that fast. Lol but sometimes I do seem to get a little lonely so a few pms or texts doesn't bother me. Speaking of lonely, holmes50 how did the etouffee turn out? I sure hate that I wasn't able to sample it
Good thread Seeking P. I have to agree with you on this. When I want to see someone, I pm them and make my intentions clear. How about we cut out the bullshit, time is money. In the pm, I request a 2-3 minute phone convo, to get a feel for things. I don't ask any specific questions on the phone, I've already done my homework. I only text once the morning of appt, then one before I leave to receive the address.

What I don't understand, is why some guys will text a provider non-stop. KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF, GUYS!! After I see a lady, I text once, thanking them for giving me the time of day. Once I see a lady and if she wants to text me, no problem, just as long as isn't non-stop and mindless bullshit.
Good thread Seeking P. I have to agree with you on this. When I want to see someone, I pm them and make my intentions clear. How about we cut out the bullshit, time is money. In the pm, I request a 2-3 minute phone convo, to get a feel for things. I don't ask any specific questions on the phone, I've already done my homework. I only text once the morning of appt, then one before I leave to receive the address.

What I don't understand, is why some guys will text a provider non-stop. KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF, GUYS!! After I see a lady, I text once, thanking them for giving me the time of day. Once I see a lady and if she wants to text me, no problem, just as long as isn't non-stop and mindless bullshit. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
It's gonna be a good day! Somebody gets it!

Atleast someone knows the difference between a wife a girlfriend and a whore.

Thanks redcat for actually taking the time in READING and UNDERSTANDING the psa
Hello, I saw your showcase and see you're in my area. I would like to see you. Here's my references.

OR, initial text if it is in her showcase.

Hello this is XXXX from "E", I also PMed you, I am interested in seeing you.

KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!

Sorry, P, had to start a road map for some.
Does paying a provider to be a text buddy count?
Hello, I saw your showcase and see you're in my area. I would like to see you. Here's my references.

Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Perfect!

KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!

Sorry, P, had to start a road map for some. Originally Posted by mrredcat43

I just send seasonal dic pics.
I just send seasonal dic pics. Originally Posted by pyramider
As opposed to taint??
It would be nice to have the gents decorate their "jingle bells" once in a while.