More hypocrisy from the Odumbo administration:

I really am dumb as a post, iv'a. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG is so dumb he couldn't pour piss out of boot if the instructions were written on the heal.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Eva is so dumb he couldn't pour piss out of boot if the instructions were written on the heel.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY
I am so dumb I couldn't pour piss out of boot if the instructions were written on the heal.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
FTFY Originally Posted by gnadfly
I was going to respond, but I'm too busy laughing... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sucked down too much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy juice, didn't ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Sucked down too much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy juice, didn't ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No you stupid fuck at you. Dreaming about Ohie's hose no balls?
No you stupid fuck at you. Dreaming about Ohie's hose no balls? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's called exposing your boyfriend Odumbo for the hypocritical fraud he is. Keep sucking, gagging and spinning on Odumbo's cock, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're pathetically at the zenith of your aspirations sucking down Odumbo's goofy-juice tinctured jiz. You voted for Odumbo's lying, hypocritical ass after he promised you **Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your dumb-ass swallowed and continues to swallow!
Who's Odumbo, Corpy?
No, it's called exposing my boyfriend Odumbo for the hypocritical fraud he is. I will Keep sucking, gagging and spinning on Odumbo's cock, I am pathetically at the zenith of my aspirations sucking down Odumbo's goofy-juice tinctured jiz. I voted for Odumbo's lying, hypocritical ass after he promised me **Hope and CHANGE**, and my dumb-ass swallowed and continues to swallow!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's apparent that sucking down so much of Odumbo's goofy-juice, **Hope and CHANGE** tinctured jiz has caused you to have a conniption, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
It's apparent that sucking down so much of Odumbo's goofy-juice, **Hope and CHANGE** tinctured jiz has caused me to have a conniption, . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You've sucked down too much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And if you ever **Hope to CHANGE** your current disabling Odumbo conniption, you'll need to quit sucking and put some distance between you and Odumbo's cock. Until you do that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'll never be able to intelligently defend Odumbo or his latest hypocritical policy decision, and you'll keep spastically flopping around on the floor just like your favorite emoticon.
I've sucked down too much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz, . And if I ever **Hope to CHANGE** my current disabling Odumbo conniption, I'll need to quit sucking and put some distance between me and Odumbo's cock. Until I do that, I'll never be able to intelligently defend Odumbo or his latest hypocritical policy decision, and will keep spastically flopping around on the floor just like your favorite emoticon. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor, poor Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Ekim the Inbred Chimp has swallowed too much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz, and it's left him impervious to intelligence and spastically flopping on the floor in an Odumbo sparked conniption unable to explain or justify Odumbo's hypocritical Ebola policy. There's no **Hope** for Ekim the Inbred Chimp, he's swallowed so much he delusively imagines Cuomo is a Republican!
Poor, poor me I have swallowed too much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz, and it's left me impervious to intelligence and spastically flopping on the floor in an Odumbo sparked conniption unable to explain or justify Odumbo's hypocritical Ebola policy. There's no **Hope** for me, I have swallowed so much I'm full.!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering