Size? Oh Brother... not again...

Sound advice. Something I'm going to try and do somehow beforehand if possible. I don't want to sound like some inflated ego arsehole though... "Hey, let's meet up! I've got a big wang, that ok?"
Hell, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll research me and find this thread... problem solved! lol

Yeah, the jello... I was just trying to think of something better sounding that WD40. Both of which, I'm sure you can tell, were a joke. On a side note, I do like to eat Jello... but not WD40.
  • Paven
  • 02-14-2013, 11:48 PM
You can go about it without sounding arrogant.

I have certain body parts (*)(*) that are big as well and I always ask the fella
during the phone part of screening to make sure that he enjoys super huge breasts 38FFs.
It's usually one of the reasons that they write to me in the first place, but they aren't for
the faint of heart. I have some of the biggest natural breasts in Texas and I'm thinking
maybe they should come with a warning or disclaimer LOL.

Caution-Smothering may occur during a visit with Paven hahaha

Jello on the other hand might be interesting in a Russian situation, food for thought tee hee.
The more I think about posting this question, the more I feel like a retard. Originally Posted by randomgoober
We are all retards, but some questions are more retarded than others.

Fortunately, your handle name fits with the level of tardness involved here.

LOL
We are all retards, but some questions are more retarded than others.

Fortunately, your handle name fits with the level of tardness involved here.

LOL Originally Posted by ufriend2912

Yeah, I rarely pass up a chance to increase my "tardness" quotient. Ha!
You can go about it without sounding arrogant.

I have certain body parts (*)(*) that are big as well and I always ask the fella
during the phone part of screening to make sure that he enjoys super huge breasts 38FFs.
It's usually one of the reasons that they write to me in the first place, but they aren't for
the faint of heart. I have some of the biggest natural breasts in Texas and I'm thinking
maybe they should come with a warning or disclaimer LOL.

Caution-Smothering may occur during a visit with Paven hahaha

Jello on the other hand might be interesting in a Russian situation, food for thought tee hee. Originally Posted by Paven
I'm just wondering if anyone has ever told you that they don't like really big breasts when you call??? Kripes, how could anyone not like those? You are gorgeous!

The disclaimer may be a good idea, getting that converted into "legal speak" by a lawyer would be fun. Or, maybe you could put a small warning sticker on each breast? LOL
Jello is a bad idea, putting sweet stuff near a gals kitty is only asking for not wellness to occur. Originally Posted by Paven
I work in an academic health science center in a job which requires me to be in the lecture hall when course lectures are being given, and by coincidence one of the lectures this morning was on "Diseases of the hoo-hah" While I'm sure there are other possible not wellnesses you're talking about, sweet stuff near the kitty is certainly going to encourage yeast infections.

Fun Factoid from today's lecture: something like 2% or so of vaginal yeast infections are caused by Saccharomyces cerevisiae. You might know that organism better as "Our Friend Who Turns Malted Barley, Hops, and Water Into Tasty, Refreshing Beer" (i.e., brewer's yeast). Which is making me wonder what some people are up to...

Cheers,

bcg
I'm just wondering if anyone has ever told you that they don't like really big breasts when you call??? Originally Posted by randomgoober
There tends to be a self-selection factor at work, I'd think; the guys who don't like ginormous bazongas (and there are such persons) probably aren't going to call.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG were in the hell have you been hiding?
If you'd like to have a better relationship with your penis check this out, http://vimeo.com/4619491. It will make guys with smaller penises feel better and guys with large ones will appreciate it as well.
  • Paven
  • 02-15-2013, 07:35 PM
I work in an academic health science center in a job which requires me to be in the lecture hall when course lectures are being given, and by coincidence one of the lectures this morning was on "Diseases of the hoo-hah" While I'm sure there are other possible not wellnesses you're talking about, sweet stuff near the kitty is certainly going to encourage yeast infections.

Fun Factoid from today's lecture: something like 2% or so of vaginal yeast infections are caused by Saccharomyces cerevisiae. You might know that organism better as "Our Friend Who Turns Malted Barley, Hops, and Water Into Tasty, Refreshing Beer" (i.e., brewer's yeast). Which is making me wonder what some people are up to...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
but didn't want to be the one to say it. Thank you for the statistics .
BCG were in the hell have you been hiding? Originally Posted by lowgear
Not hiding; I'm still somewhat visible on the TN forums, but life circumstances tend to keep me there and not as available to bother y'all in MS and AL (I avoid AR unless I'm in need of a drama infusion ). Basically I'm ramping down towards retiring from the hobby, checking off the bucket list items and renewing acquaintance with a few of the ladies I've truly enjoyed before I call it completely quits. Though I intend to stick around here and heckle y'all from time to time because someone has to.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG:

Sounds like our paths are similar. I've also ramped down in anticipation of retiring, but I probably won't completely retire. There are a couple ladies I'll continue to see albeit only occasionally. Until then, I've also got a bucket list of ladies to see before I fade away.

JaG
You guys are funny, wish I had found this site a long time ago! Randomgoober, I have some of the same problems, I just hate it when my size limits the positions I can try on a lady, I had one call me the Yoga Man.
Can we try the pretzel position???
You guys are funny, wish I had found this site a long time ago! Randomgoober, I have some of the same problems, I just hate it when my size limits the positions I can try on a lady, I had one call me the Yoga Man. Originally Posted by freedaddy2010
Yeah, this place is a blast!

Yep, it makes for some weird attempts (for fitment). I did see one of my previously seen eccie friends yesterday and we took care of business with no problems at all! I think we made up some positions and I'm hardly called flexible... So great to find someone to get comfortable and go "all in" with. lol