IHeartCof No Reviewed me Cuz I Said No...

It's not a false review. I think he said it all in the review section. The Mic drop was well played.
Speaking of creep, you still getting the social security check in the mail ? Give it a break old man !!! Originally Posted by LmfaoTx
no I don't need government checks, they need my corporate taxes, lol, you go ahead and defend your bareback buddy, I guess its better than spending quality time with whatever livestock y'all have in Cleburne......is that the theme to the movie Deliverance I hear playing in your background???
It's not a false review. Originally Posted by Spurman19
How is this review not false? Am I missing something here? Clearly Macy has a good reputation. this dude doesn't has any reviews & only 10 post & all about BBFS. He claims he hasn't said anything about BBFS but clearly with the Iso attached we can see he's lying. I can't stand a guy that does this. He couldn't take no for an answer and that's sad ass hell.

It would saden me if nothing can be done about the bullshit review. It would give the right for other assholes to act in this silly nature & know nothing will happen. Why do you guys have to make the hobby so difficult like geshhh...
no I don't need government checks, they need my corporate taxes, lol, you go ahead and defend your bareback buddy, I guess its better than spending quality time with whatever livestock y'all have in Cleburne......is that the theme to the movie Deliverance I hear playing in your background??? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Oh , Tony stop talking about your Friday night date like that. Looking forwatd to your livestock review soon. corporate taxes really ??? Now im really lmfao.Please do tell us ??? Whats the matter can't afford to pay for hooker with your ss income ?
Dude, are you guys classmates or something? Tell me you didn't just WK for his ass. What part of stepping on his own dick don't you understand? Originally Posted by daty/o
No fucktard its called an opinion, you got one and I got one. Yeah keep daty them hookers bruh, you may find some of my left over creampies. Lmfao
Oh , Tony stop talking about your Friday night date like that. Looking forwatd to your livestock review soon. corporate taxes really ??? Now im really lmfao.Please do tell us ??? Whats the matter can't afford to pay for hooker with your ss income ? Originally Posted by LmfaoTx
no we cant compare to the shitkickers in Cleburne....everybody knows yall have it goin on.....what the fuck is that smell??? pigs goats?
no we cant compare to the shitkickers in Cleburne....everybody knows yall have it goin on.....what the fuck is that smell??? pigs goats? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Tony, stop talking about your wife like that, justs not very nice now !!
Tony, stop talking about your wife like !! That's not very nice now !! Originally Posted by LmfaoTx
look retread, you joined 2 days ago and your now a board expert.....and a shit talking, PM threatening one.....get out of the barn and do some chores around your neglected shitty ranch.....oh look your cousin is tanning out by the feed through.......shes lookin lonely
Tony , you sounded like an expert at that . So I will leave you and the farm animals alone . If you like I can pay for your room if you want some privacy. Don't spend all them ss money at the barn .
Tony, stop talking about your wife like that, justs not very nice now !! Originally Posted by LmfaoTx
I think that's very similar to a comeback I once used, in third grade.

You seem to have a lot of hostility towards defending another dude...if one didn't know better they may think this new handle of yours may be run by the same, well, nevermind.
Tony , you sounded like an expert at that . So I will leave you ans the farm animals alone . If you like I will wen pay for your room if you want some privacy. Originally Posted by LmfaoTx
ok homie you sober up, and get some rest, and later when your coherent, get back to me....and I forwarded all your tough guy PM'S to a mod.....nite nite
ok homie you sober up, and get some rest, and later when your coherent, get back to me....and I forwarded all your tough guy PM'S to a mod.....nite nite Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Just go easy on the farm animals , bruh !!
Tony and lmfao you guys can take your back and forth to the pm-motel aka your pm box. Lets get back to the topic..
Tony and lmfao you guys can take your back and forth to the pm-motel aka your pm box. Lets get back to the topic.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
I get it....with all that's going on.....but check with the hippo before you get all pointy!
we all have a lot on our plates.....especially with the paris attacks....too serious to joke about.....just look at what I sent to spice.....its one sided, only sent to me.....I didn't respond.....so lets let a mod respond............
  • L.A.
  • 11-14-2015, 04:45 AM
How is this review not false? Am I missing something here? Clearly Macy has a good reputation. this dude doesn't has any reviews & only 10 post & all about BBFS. He claims he hasn't said anything about BBFS but clearly with the Iso attached we can see he's lying. I can't stand a guy that does this. He couldn't take no for an answer and that's sad ass hell.

It would saden me if nothing can be done about the bullshit review. It would give the right for other assholes to act in this silly nature & know nothing will happen. Why do you guys have to make the hobby so difficult like geshhh...
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
The problem is that he actually had the session with her. They both acknowledge that the session took place. They have very different versions of what transpired and I think everybody can make their own conclusion of who the problem is.
I don't think the mods can remove a review of a session that took place just because the stories don't match. About all that can happened is what did happen. She can dispute the details of the session in co-ed. Anybody doing their research can find this thread and make their own judgement.

I 100% agree with you about making the hobby so difficult. I don't get it.