2 Officers shot outside Ferguson PD

When all the rioting,burning and destruction began the tear gas and batons should have been holstered and replaced with the National Guard shouldering weaponry. That is how you stop criminal action. Originally Posted by rioseco
Did you not see the photos. They had quite the military presence. Armored vehicles, cops with assault rifles.
Proven to you?

Apparently you don't "believe" in much.

Or are you selective in "burden of proof"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Proof is proof. Go away, please
Oh that's a real good original zinger! You got a jelly roll to go with that? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
They said you ate the last one you big piece of shit.

Cowards everywhere.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Forgot to mention this Marksperson, nice German soldier in your avatar. Was he a good German or a bad German?
Forgot to mention this Marksperson, nice German soldier in your avatar. Was he a good German or a bad German? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I have seen that picture many times. If I am not mistaken, it was a picture of an anguished German retreating from Russia after Operation Barbarossa collapsed.
Proof is proof. Go away, please Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Are you declaring yourself a winner? The internet is just amazing.
Did you not see the photos. They had quite the military presence. Armored vehicles, cops with assault rifles. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Good.

It's too bad the two that got shot weren't better protected from the animals.

Proper attire, instruments and tools, and vehicles are always welcome on special occasions.
When all the rioting,burning and destruction began the tear gas and batons should have been holstered and replaced with the National Guard shouldering weaponry. That is how you stop criminal action. Originally Posted by rioseco

Who needs the National Guard if they were on duty on the night of March 3, 1991, instead of Koon and Powell?
Forgot to mention this Marksperson, nice German soldier in your avatar. Was he a good German or a bad German? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Achtung! Herr Reichsfuhrer, wir ein von einer art sind.
Achtung! Herr Reichsfuhrer, wir ein von einer art sind. Originally Posted by andymarksman

Wir sind nicht!
Did you not see the photos. They had quite the military presence. Armored vehicles, cops with assault rifles. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

What I saw was live footage of losers beating out shop windows,looting private business and tossing molotov cocktails. I saw LE launching tear gas grenades toward the crowd after they flipped and torched cars.
I saw no National Guard troops open fire on a mob of criminals. I didn't see or read about any of the offenders being shot down in the street while committing crimes.
What I saw was live footage of OBAMA VOTERS beating out shop windows,looting private business and tossing molotov cocktails. I saw LE launching tear gas grenades toward the crowd after they flipped and torched cars.
I saw no National Guard troops open fire on a mob of criminals. I didn't see or read about any of the offenders being shot down in the street while committing crimes.
Originally Posted by rioseco
Better.
What I saw was live footage of losers beating out shop windows,looting private business and tossing molotov cocktails. I saw LE launching tear gas grenades toward the crowd after they flipped and torched cars.
Originally Posted by rioseco
And that makes you sad? People should be killed for stealing? I'm pretty sure that isn't the scheduled punishment.
And that makes you sad? People should be killed for stealing? I'm pretty sure that isn't the scheduled punishment. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You get "punishment" confused with "prevention."

With regard to "being killed while stealing" .... there is a solution: Don't steal.

Of course your "characterization" of the use of deadly force in defense of property is termed in words that are not found in the Missouri Statutes (Ferguson, Missouri) nor in any other "Model Penal Code" state, and your words, like Obaminable, Sharpton, and the other race baiters who hate police also, are for the purpose of being unnecessarily inciteful and anti-LE in tone.

If someone is breaking into my home or my business, particularly at night, I may use "deadly force" to stop that someone from breaking into my home or business, to protect my property and myself. A third person, such as LE or NG, have the same authority, and under circumstances of civil unrest or "riot" (as defined in the Missouri statutes) the use of deadly force to quell the "riot" is justified if there is ongoing lawlessness, e.g. vandalism, theft, and assaults on persons within those participating in the "riot."

"Deadly force" is not "killing" ... by definition. Obaminable was a "con law" prof.
You get "punishment" confused with "prevention."

With regard to "being killed while stealing" .... there is a solution: Don't steal. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You couldn't poor piss out of a boot with directions on the heel. You're that fucking dumb... here's a solution, don't breed.