Lets face the awful truth, the democrats elected a traitor to the White House

As smart as you claim to be (as you are always calling someone stupid) and you read judy's opinions did you think they were facts? Why didn't you ask him for links? Dull knife I am ashamed of you. Plus why because you are whining at me do you think I am obligated to follow your commands? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He's like a petulant child...

Or a flatulent old man.
As smart as you claim to be (as you are always calling someone stupid) and you read judy's opinions did you think they were facts? Why didn't you ask him for links? Dull knife I am ashamed of you. Plus why because you are whining at me do you think I am obligated to follow your commands? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ok. You can't spell "cat". Here's a hint: It starts C-A. All you need to figure out is what is the last letter in the word "cat". If you are able to do that, we will move on.

You did not question the veracity of JD's points. Instead, you tried to justify some of them saying they were part of the sequestration. Now, which ones were the result of the sequestration, and what are the merits, or lack thereof, on the remaining points.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 07:17 AM

Barack Obama is a traitor. He was put in office by democrats who are accessories to his crimes. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
COGay if what JDdipshit said was true he would have already been shot for speaking out aganist such an evil and powerful man! So please stick to sucking JD's little peepee and enough of the WK'ing this lunacy.
Ok. You can't spell "cat". Here's a hint: It starts C-A. All you need to figure out is what is the last letter in the word "cat". If you are able to do that, we will move on.

You did not question the veracity of JD's points. Instead, you tried to justify some of them saying they were part of the sequestration. Now, which ones were the result of the sequestration, and what are the merits, or lack thereof, on the remaining points. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ok so you don't know what the Budget control act is or what it affects. So you take all judy's opinions as facts. Who is buried in Grants Tomb?
...but you only challenged one of my points and did a poor job of it. If that is your best effort then admit that I was correct and lets move one. Obama is a traitor and the democratic party put him in the White House.
...but you only challenged one of my points and did a poor job of it. If that is your best effort then admit that I was correct and lets move one. Obama is a traitor and the democratic party put him in the White House. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That is another of your opinions.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 08:04 AM
...but you only challenged one of my points and did a poor job of it. If that is your best effort then admit that I was correct and lets move one. Obama is a traitor and the democratic party put him in the White House. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If what you say is true...you'd be dead by now.

This is like LexusLiar telling us ebola was going to spread to epidemic levels . Never happened.
Ok so you don't know what the Budget control act is or what it affects. So you take all judy's opinions as facts. Who is buried in Grants Tomb? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
All right, you can't spell "cat". Ignore the question and deflect. You can't hide your stupid.
All right, you can't spell "cat". Ignore the question and deflect. You can't hide your stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So you don't know who is buried in Grant's tomb, or if judy's opinions are facts. Or what the budget control act is. Then you call me stupid.
You're a fucking Anti-American imbecile.

Period.

I submit that YOU'RE the traitor, JDrunk, and could very well be an enemy agent posting propaganda on this board.

And I'm backing it up with the same facts as you use to back up your bunker mentality bulkshit.
That is another of your opinions. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Since all of my assertions are correct and unchallenged, it is more than opinion.
So you don't know who is buried in Grant's tomb, or if judy's opinions are facts. Or what the budget control act is. Then you call me stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
By the way, the answer is supposed to be Grant and his wife but I've never actually searched for the real answer. Have you looked yourself?
So you don't know who is buried in Grant's tomb, or if judy's opinions are facts. Or what the budget control act is. Then you call me stupid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You never know, OR CARE, whose cock is buried in YOUR ass, so why worry about whose buried in Grant tomb EKIM !
Since all of my assertions are correct and unchallenged, it is more than opinion. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Prove it.....
You never know, OR CARE, whose cock is buried in my ass, so why worry about whose buried in Grant tomb EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
woomby kept his cock in your retarded ass gay rey, and you loved it.