BB at a all time high!!!!

Actually your wrong. BB was at an all time high in 49 BC. according to fact checkers. Originally Posted by Souper
Damn Roman buggers....
I’d settle for a girl who likes to kiss. Originally Posted by TinMan
Agree.

A lil bit of sugar goes a LOOOONG way in a session.
Yes definitely alarming! Sad thing is I’m sure once people get something bad as hiv, they won’t care anymore! Then may just go do and catch anything else to pass it on without care;(. Pretty soon bbbj will have to end also unless you want your throat to fall out ! Lmao Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
They should. You can get double AIDS. Having it already wouldn't stop you from getting it again.

It's not like catching a cold.
Agree.

A lil bit of sugar goes a LOOOONG way in a session. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Well said!!!
  • Crock
  • 11-06-2018, 05:06 PM
They should. You can get double AIDS. Having it already wouldn't stop you from getting it again.

It's not like catching a cold. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
And then they'd get triple AIDS!

WTF?
  • BLM69
  • 11-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Agree.

A lil bit of sugar goes a LOOOONG way in a session. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Depends of who you're with of coarse
And then they'd get triple AIDS!

WTF? Originally Posted by Crock
Naah, dude. That's some shit for real! If two people with AIDS have unprotected sex, they can make a newer, deadly version of it.
  • Crock
  • 11-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Naah, dude. That's some shit for real! If two people with AIDS have unprotected sex, they can make a newer, deadly version of it. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I have no idea where you heard that, but it sounds ridiculous. Can you provide a link to a legit site that explains it?
  • grean
  • 11-07-2018, 10:39 AM
I have no idea where you heard that, but it sounds ridiculous. Can you provide a link to a legit site that explains it? Originally Posted by Crock
https://saaf.org/question/we-are-both-hiv-positive-we-dont-have-to-use-condoms/
  • grean
  • 11-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Scary shit.
  • grean
  • 11-07-2018, 10:40 AM
I have no idea where you heard that, but it sounds ridiculous. Can you provide a link to a legit site that explains it? Originally Posted by Crock

Would have been funny if instead of ridiculous, you said it sounded like a crock!
These comments omg y'all are ruthless lmaooooo
  • Crock
  • 11-08-2018, 03:24 PM
https://saaf.org/question/we-are-both-hiv-positive-we-dont-have-to-use-condoms/ Originally Posted by grean
Ah, HIV superinfection.

It makes it more likely to get AIDS from HIV. This "double AIDS" is really not even AIDS. It's just HIV that is more resistant to the meds that have stopped AIDS from developing. Still scary.
I’d settle for a girl who likes to kiss. Originally Posted by TinMan
This times 1000%. Love a great kisser. Makes the experience so much better.
Condoms dont really guarantee full protection during sex. A friend of mine was wearing one and he got shot by the girls boyfriend.