It is high time for me to hang up my fancy heels and my Mod Hat December 31, and trade them in for a pair of pink ropers and a sunset.

It was a pleasure meeting you and chatting with you. The other stuff was a pleasure too...

Good luck!
  • Caleb
  • 11-24-2013, 11:58 AM
I left the woods for as good a reason as I went there. Perhaps it seemed to me that I had several more lives to live, and could not spare any more time for that one.
~ Henry David Thoreau, Walden
Saw this quote and thought of you. Best of luck!!
Bye!
Best wishes!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-24-2013, 03:05 PM
*smooches* Mama Fawn will always be dear to us.
Hey Fawn you know you will always hold a special place in my heart. I love you Mom.
Gotta say it, goodbye and good luck to one of the most ticklish people I've had the pleasure of knowing!! Always had a kind word and very patient in dealing with me, even when you weren't sure about the whole "tickling" thing. Enjoy your life!!
Well, must say good bye to one of the classiest ladies in the hobby. Lady at all times, including in public, but a goddess BCDs. Wishing you the best.

Hugs and kisses

Wildcat
dearest fawn,

i send you warm wishes and most positive energy as you continue to the next phase of your life!!

i truly enjoyed all the deliteful times we spent together, whether just us, a threesome, or in the midst of gatherings large and small. you always were level headed, reasonable, and a sexy woman!!

and thanks for very much for introducing me to Rosa Regale!!

peace be with you!
vaya con dios!

there's some white chocolate and rosa regale waiting for you anytime!!!

good news - i wont ever have to get handcuffed to fawn's bed.
not so good news - i wont ever get to be handcuffed to fawn's bed.
You will be missed you beautiful, personable, classy, sexy lady.
May the future hold only the best for you.
dearest fawn,
and thanks for very much for introducing me to Rosa Regale!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
I thought "Oh, Fawn must have introduced him to an UTR friend."

Until I got to:
there's some white chocolate and rosa regale waiting for you anytime!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Thanks for the Fawned memories Sweety. Good luck and be blessed.
I met you in the very beginning, we became friends, not as hobbyist and provider, but real friends. I never saw you BCD, I think that's something I will always regret. But we laughed, cried, and went through a lot together. I know we parted on not so good terms. Our lives were very different and we were going in different directions. I miss our conversations, times at dinner, and just hanging out with you and the family. May you walk the path ahead of you with much happiness and May God Bless and watch over you.