Do you like being tied up?

MMMM, I like both, to be tied up and to tie another up. It all depends on the situation, parti and the trust involved.
I too like to occasionally be tied up but also enjoy the act of tying up a sexy victim. I find each role different and yet exciting in different ways. It is much easier to be the victim and let go leaving the work to your partner.
Just as long as she sits on my face when she is done tying me up...then I pick yes on this one
Well OK then now I know yes I do like to be tied up! Was hard to figure out if needed to put this here or bucket list but it definitely fits both! However it truly does take alot of trust to relax and enjoy it! Yes Mistress may I have another! And then untie me so I can give you the service you deserve! WooHoo!!!!
I do enjoy being tied up, helpless, and taken sexual advantage of, but for me it is all about trust between me and the woman. It takes a lot of time before me to be able to do this. I am still not comfortable about giving up that part of me with just anyone.
Trust is a big one when giving another control of your mind and body........................
it has MANT written all over it..... Love my bag O'ropes!
I have a bondage frame and have lots of different kinds of restraints.
Leather hoods, blindfolds, spreader bars, humblers, and more toys than Santa.

Bring me your kinky
With perverted desires
And just let your GODDESS
Ice down all those fires.

CUM to Momma!
I love you too, Lacy.
You are one of the prettiest ladies on Eccie and beyond funny.
Thanks.
Yes
By my UTR ATF
real bondage cannot move,cannot escape, then I tell her, "you can do anything that you want" every time it has been different!
A real slave does not get choices
I love to be tied up face down or face up. Face up blind folded legs spread apart and ball busting. Face down ass up and a strapon in me.
Me? Eh no...

I prefer to be in control so I do the tying up. Just make sure you pee first.
Me? Eh no...

I prefer to be in control so I do the tying up. Just make sure you pee first. Originally Posted by Giveumyhart

Too funny but true.

LOL
I love tying up my submissives and having my way with them. I am also surprised (or not) at how readily women enjoy this play. More than once I have heard, "I've been waiting for you to tie me up and fuck me."

Here are some others... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=278582

Monk
I have been looking in the wrong places for women who enjoy this play.