If you are wondering about Hobby Lobby . . .

Hmmm guess you write then im the email you sent me earleir?
I owe you a margarita
I'm moving. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
To Chicago?
No definitely no other RTM's on it. Back on topic here.... Originally Posted by Mojojo
LMAO!
Halloween decor is 75% off
Yes some of us need to stock up on masks year round. Lol
Yes some of us need to stock up on masks year round. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yes, some of you do. Thanks for the pm you dumb bitch. You really want to go there with me?
That's all you got ?
Here we go.....lemme get my popcorn....
Ive got my starbucks.
No no no not on this thread. You ladies take your pow wow elsewhere
No no no not on this thread. You ladies take your pow wow elsewhere Originally Posted by Mojojo
Oh come on! I'm sure one of them has a ways to go with points before a ban is laid down!
Actually I do Thanks for asking
And the points have begun to fly to go with the name calling and insults. Cut this shit out and stop hijacking the thread with all the name calling.

Don't make me take off my belt. Except for Mojojo. He's weird that way.
Hobby Lobby is a super secret society of hobbyists kind of like the the Luminoti. If you see my account disabled you know what happened to me.
Hobby Lobby is a super secret society of hobbyists kind of like the the Luminoti. If you see my account disabled you know what happened to me. Originally Posted by swather
This guy takes the hobby waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously!
  • grean
  • 11-04-2015, 10:52 AM
I can't figure out how to make a funny anout hobbying in a providers lobby without sounding bad.