Hillary Tells Rachel Maddow That The Whole Veterans Scandal Overblown!!

It depends which boot was up Woomby's ass. Both? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You saying you want a foot up your ass?
You simple fuck, it is you stalking your "woomby" begging to suck his dick. Fucking fag...... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That would be what YOU do with woomby when you two get together to discuss how he wants YOU to operate HIS 'holes franchises in those Kansas mountains. Has he taught YOU how to play any of those Village People tunes on his rusty trombone yet ? Or are you still working on " Mary had a Little lamb " ?
That would be what YOU do with woomby when you two get together to discuss how he wants YOU to operate HIS 'holes franchises in those Kansas mountains. Has he taught YOU how to play any of those Village People tunes on his rusty trombone yet ? Or are you still working on " Mary had a Little lamb " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gey rey your pitiful attempts to pass off your man crush on your "woomby" ( by the way it is your pet name for him) is failing miserably. If you still wish to suck his dick, just shoot him a PM, you don't need to flirt with me trying to make him jealous.
Gey rey your pitiful attempts to pass off your man crush on your "woomby" ( by the way it is your pet name for him) is failing miserably. If you still wish to suck his dick, just shoot him a PM, you don't need to flirt with me trying to make him jealous. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Man crush, say the Inbred Chimp that's been caught by at least TWO people, SO FAR, WKing for woomby ! And I'll leave the rusty trombone playing to YOUR capable and willing self ! Hope you can do that better than climbing those Kansas " mountains " !!
Man crush, say the Inbred Chimp that's been caught by at least TWO people, SO FAR, WKing for woomby ! And I'll leave the rusty trombone playing to YOUR capable and willing self ! Hope you can do that better than climbing those Kansas " mountains " !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
LMFAO, gay rey you are a pitiful dick sucker, maybe someone will come to your aid, and put in a good word for you with your "woomby" You are so fucking dumb that you keep chirping about mountains.