Time to say goodbye

Lol. Wouldn't count on it shizzle.
We'll see you in a month, or once you run out of money. Originally Posted by shizzle10
Do you just like being an ass. You do a good job of it. Like Texas said, don't count on it. The girl has real plans.
I'm sure plenty of retirees have had "real plans." Speaking of "real plans," Obama had plans too, but they are not working out so well.
Some people call me an asshole, but some people call me a realist.
Your parents have to be supportive. The people calling you an asshole are truly honest.
I don't think a realist and an asshole are mutually exclusive. Nobody wants to hear the truth because the truth hurts sometimes, so...realist = asshole.
Take care Abby. Wish you well! Obviously you won't miss everybody. Make the best of your life.
  • TBONE
  • 07-23-2010, 04:12 PM
shizzle

Whatever you call yourself take it elsewhere..NOT on this thread.

T
Cant we just wish a very special lady best wishes and leave our petty bravado out of it? Let's all say it together......."Good Luck, Abby! We will miss you!"

was that so hard?
drez63,

Exactly!
Drez,

I believe everyone was wishing her a good bye until shizzle's snide remark. It struck a nerve that here is someone posting goodbye and there is a classless comment. No bravado intended since this is Abby's thread, not mine. He can believe what he wants, but those that know Abby know she won't be back. She has a bright future ahead of her.

With that being said, I'll say good bye one more time to a great hobby friend.

FTH
nuff said......She deserves a good send off......
Shizzle should practice some self-control and stay out of some threads.
Shouldn't he Dannie?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=447249#post447249
Goodbye Abby, this is the second time my ATF has left shortly after I met her :-(
I am glad I got to meet you before you retired.
Hope to see you around sometime.
Congratulations on your 1st retirement. Originally Posted by cpi3000
Touche' douche' indeed.

All kidding aside; that first Brett Favre retirement was a real eye opener too.

Have a Parliament and Crown & Diet Coke on me and enjoy your pursuit away from ECC[ie].