Nightmare or Miscommunication with Azebella Amor - Your inputs Please.

Azebella has screenshots of her own that she is willing to share with whomever is interested. Originally Posted by K. Nicole
you can't make a BAD woman GOOD
you can't make a BAD woman GOOD Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE

Oh hey gringo! You're white right
I guess we will wait and see if he gets his money back if he doesn't I would be pissed Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Why couldn't she answer the phone?
You feel like you HAVE to answer the phone bc he feels like talking? What's there to talk about? If we have a set time and location there is NOTHING to talk about prior to the session. If she doesn't want to answer the phone she doesn't have to. He's paying her for her time and nothing else. Perhaps because she was busy, in another call, in class, at work, in the crapper, all of the above. Who cares she is not obligated to answer. What were you calling for that was so urgent OP?

How can she post an alert if she's banned?
Eccie isn't the only place you can post alerts and it's the last place she'd do it banned or not.

Why wouldn't a provider see him after he deposited?
Would you see someone that called you almost 60 times just bc he deposited? I highly doubt that.
She asked for a deposit so he did what he was told Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I understand that she asked for it. My point was that if any provider asks a hobbyist for a deposit, he should not pay it.
you can't make a BAD woman GOOD Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
You have a very strong opinion towards me yet we've never met. WAIT, haaave we met?! Perhaps under another Eccie handle or the handle you made to replace that other handle or perhaps a P411 handle after I declined your Eccie handles? The way you write your review recommendation line looks quite similar to someone who reviewed me and also has a very strong negative opinion just like yours!

No, no, no, nooo that would be completely insane and pathetic who would do such a thing?!! Not you I'm sure
Welp as we all know Azebella cannot respond for the moment so I will add to this on her behalf:

You conveniently left out the part where you contacted her over FIFTY times in two hours and kept negotiating her rate. I was on the phone with her while you kept calling over and over and over from several different phone numbers. This was on top of text after text as well as constant emails.

In my opinion, you were already on thin ice after cancelling on her twice without notice. One of these times she was already in the room which she paid for. You sent her an obscene amount of requests for that session which she took time to prepare for but you never showed. She wasted her time and spent her money that day and she let it go, correct? She didn't badger you with phone calls or emails, she didn't put you on any blacklists or post any alerts.

Despite all of this, she still agreed to meet with you and provided her phone number at 1p. She texted you letting you know it was her and this is when it all went downhill. You continuously called her from several different phone numbers as soon she provided hers. What were you calling her for? Because you wanted to chat prior to the session? You already had your time set and were pending address, why keep contacting her? After dozens upon dozens of phone calls/emails she decided not to see you and agreed to give you a refund.

On to today, se woke up to ten emails from you asking her if she still wanted to meet you. No provider in her right mind would agree to meet you after everything that occurred! She replied at 9:59a and warned you she was going to make an alert if you continued contacting her and this is when you contacted the mods then posted your very own thread. You certainly made sure to beat her to it!

She did say "the nerve of you" requesting your money back after everything that occurred but still never said she wasn't giving you a refund. She declined keeping a portion of it as you had previously suggested and wrote in capital letters that she would be sending you all of your money back. Exactly where and when did she say she would not be refunding you?

Azebella has screenshots of her own that she is willing to share with whomever is interested. Originally Posted by K. Nicole
Why couldn't she answer the phone?
You feel like you HAVE to answer the phone bc he feels like talking? What's there to talk about? If we have a set time and location there is NOTHING to talk about prior to the session.

But in your statement above this one you said the address was pending so which one was it ?

If she doesn't want to answer the phone she doesn't have to. He's paying her for her time and nothing else. Perhaps because she was busy, in another call, in class, at work, in the crapper, all of the above.

Up above you stated she was on the phone with you while he was calling ijs

Who cares she is not obligated to answer. What were you calling for that was so urgent OP?

I would be calling to if I paid via pay pal she could have responded regardless

How can she post an alert if she's banned?
Eccie isn't the only place you can post alerts and it's the last place she'd do it banned or not.

Why wouldn't a provider see him after he deposited?
Would you see someone that called you almost 60 times just bc he deposited? I highly doubt that. Originally Posted by K. Nicole

Yes I would see him because that's the right thing to do after someone makes a deposit for a session if she would have answered the phone he wouldn't have had to call time after time...
You're white right Originally Posted by K. Nicole
right now you are acting as a "Female White Knight"
right now you are acting as a "Female White Knight" Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE

Is that supposed to be insulting? Let's go with pink knight though.
She running slow because she has a huge belly
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1625387&highlight=

Her Beaumont trip seemed to have issues as well because she couldn't answer her phone what's the excuse for this incident?
I was on the phone with her while you kept calling over Originally Posted by K. Nicole
are you guys doing a conference call with him ? is he requesting doubles ?
This is a butt load of hurt......

Some of you fucktards make me nervous
Is that supposed to be insulting? Let's go with pink knight though. Originally Posted by K. Nicole
That pink knight better get her story straight
No provider in her right mind.....
..... Originally Posted by K. Nicole
Name a provider in her right mind.
This is a butt load of hurt......

Some of you fucktards make me nervous Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Someone here does not value money.