Heard it's a ton of fun what do you think?

We'd probably have less cops looking in.
Prostitution is a misdemeanor.
yeah, if someone didn't innocently use the word "high" with no actual reference to prohibited topics, we'd have less cops looking in - thank you for setting us all straight
yeah, if someone didn't innocently use the word "XXXX" with no actual reference to prohibited topics, we'd have less cops looking in - thank you for setting us all straight Originally Posted by Dev Null
No problem, but innocence has nothing to do with the guideline.
She "innocently" said a guys name on the board, did it make a difference then?
I'd be a little shy for a huge orgy, and a mini-orgy might not generate much interest. Sounds exciting though.
Always. Always. Always wanted to be in an orgy! Bucket list. But hell I can't even get a GB organized. Lol
  • quzi
  • 03-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Done that (usually in Vegas or Phoenix) bought a bunch of tshirts with some asshat phrase to pass around to the fam.
Negative on the gangbang. I would like to do a threesome with Kendal;-)!!!!
  • cR7
  • 03-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Make sure everyone brings in a recent copy of their STD test result as well.
Thanks girl but can I ask you a question without you getting offended were you high when you made your screen name no offense at all I just think it's funny Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Yeah, I'm high on life!! Glad it made giggle, I don't get offended to easy, my name is intended to be funny.
Wasn't it a line from a Tarantino movie? Originally Posted by Dev Null
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y7v5xL3Zv4&sns=em

I added my my own twist to the term from this movie.
I never mentioned an illegal substance I meant high on life
Well thank you for clarifying I think it's cute
The infamous one I feel you on that one but I've been getting a ton of replies I'm just making a list right now and will be contacting people verifying and see if I can't pull this off
And Milfhunter you know I'm always down especially with you
I hope you can! It would be amazing!