prostate massaging

OH MY GOSH....Kelly I wouldn't want to see that even if I was not going to go through it. Reminds me of Freddy Cruger. YIKES
Yikes!
Kelly you could tickle someone's tonsils with those. Are they registered as lethel weapons?
You should see her toenails! They make this scary clicking noise on the floor when she walks.
Fawn we need to get together next time I'm in town. Have had prostrate massage couple timesand it is a real turn on if down right and the lady knows what she is doing.
Guys you want to make sure she know's what she is doing, kind of like going to the Dr. for the old bend over only difference is the Dr. usualy has the finger the size of baseball bat. But when a lady does it with a BJ/HJ the effect is out of this world and can be very explosive.

just my .03
FMH can she perch on tree's too? with those toenails
  • fawn
  • 05-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Fawn we need to get together next time I'm in town. Have had prostrate massage couple timesand it is a real turn on if down right and the lady knows what she is doing.
Guys you want to make sure she know's what she is doing, kind of like going to the Dr. for the old bend over only difference is the Dr. usualy has the finger the size of baseball bat. But when a lady does it with a BJ/HJ the effect is out of this world and can be very explosive.

just my .03 Originally Posted by otrdriver
put that in your PDA.........when ever you get ready honey
just give me a call.............fawn
Hey Hey....

Don't let them think those were MY toe nails.

Eeeuw.

~Kelly TNT