This will not do. We need newbie questions

• bbkid
  • 01-03-2010, 01:35 PM
How much does a girl's "time and companionship" cost these days? I haven't done this since the 2000's.
I thought sophia was DH's girlfriend Originally Posted by carkido45
Nah, the way those too fought she has to be his wife. Originally Posted by BigSwinger
Nope… it is the c*msl*t who fires his rockets. Fortunately she has not made it over yet to start a threAD.
BigSwinger, that was just wrong...............

I am a newbie. I don't see any reviews of me and the cumslut in this board.

Nope, never happened.
Which cumslut was that?
Which cumslut was that? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Not just any cumslut - The Cumslut.
There is only one.
useless threAD...
^^are these guys really honest ?
yep.......injun swear
useless threAD... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
And why is a thread from 2010 being bumped? Is there some new information of relevance?
Not against the rules.
Good stuff herein.
Not against the rules.
Good stuff herein. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
It's at least 7 years old. I didn't read it once I saw the dates being posted but I'm guessing a lot of the stuff is outdated by now and many commenting are not on this site or active anymore. If you want to ask something start a new thread and you will probably get better information.
Not against the rules.
Good stuff herein. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
It's at least 7 years old. I didn't read it once I saw the dates being posted but I'm guessing a lot of the stuff is outdated by now and many commenting are not on this site or active anymore. If you want to ask something start a new thread and you will probably get better information. Originally Posted by Bigjohnson1

I know it was started in 2009. I was basing my comment on the date of the last post in 2010. And as far as the rules go, the pertinent guideline:

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Since it's not a review, yes, it could run eternal, but I agree with BJ. (Well, I ALWAYS agree with a BJ. ) Wouldn't an updated discussion (link to this thread, if you must) be taken more seriously IF there's some point with at least a modicum of validity to be made?

Surely dearhunter has gone through several sluts by now.
You must really be bored to dig up and bump a 7 year old thread

~
It was 4 clicks in all. Was interesting to see some "senior" handles in it, thats all. WTF?