Text Messaging!

I think its absolutely fucking rude to text for an appointment IF IT THE FIRST INITIAL APPOINTMENT AND I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE....

I've become a mega bitch recently because I don't understand why some can't take the time to simply read an ad or instructions...

... and I won't apologize for my behavior either. Originally Posted by berkleigh
I usually see 1 client a day now... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Cannot help but think that there just might be a causal relationship between these quotes.
Text is wonderful as long as you know who sent the text...lol Originally Posted by reese foster
No Kidding!!! I hate when someone sends me a text saying "whats up?", and I am left sitting here going " who the hell is this?" LOL.
You can send me a text as long as you state who it is in the first text, and no vulgar language or idiot questions.
You can send me a text as long as you state who it is in the first text, and no vulgar language or idiot questions. Originally Posted by alecia
Me thinks Alecia should prepare for a barrage of anonymous, vulgarity-laced, idiot questioning texts this afternoon. I'll go first...
  • Txh64
  • 12-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Alecia, Whats up?

Just kidding, I know how you feel.

No Kidding!!! I hate when someone sends me a text saying "whats up?", and I am left sitting here going " who the hell is this?" LOL.
You can send me a text as long as you state who it is in the first text, and no vulgar language or idiot questions. Originally Posted by alecia
No vulgar language or idiot questions....

Darnit, those are the only kind that I get. LOL

"Send me a boob pic" is probably the most popular, then "Happy HUMP DAY" on Wednesdays, and my personal favorites are the 1-liners like:
"Tonight?" or "Now?"
"COF?" or "CIM?"
...and of course "Hey"

Berk good luck regulating the text msgs that come from men who are horny & have ur phone #. LOL, wink!
Cannot help but think that there just might be a causal relationship between these quotes. Originally Posted by ReadCT
I dont feel the need to fuck myself to death so I choose to be low volme as well as live my personal life.

I simply stated my opinion on the way I feel about texting.

Get over it.

Yes I have a low bullshit tolerance for ignorance and men who choose to disrespect me .......... and those who have nothing else better to do on this board but create drama.

hints the fact I hardly post anymore because of the negativity.
Wow Barkleigh.... I think I found what pushes your buttons! I was suggesting that it may be a better way to make initial contact. If I text you and ask on your availability and rates, I can get that out of the way without having to leave the office and maybe getting no answer if I call. Even worse is when I am called back and have to leave again. I am not suggesting that I never call but want to know if there is in fact any point calling! Originally Posted by ukscorps

No you absolutely can not texts for rates and availability...

Go read my ad or go to my showcase

What is so difficult about that?
No you absolutely can not texts for rates and availability...

Go read my ad or go to my showcase

What is so difficult about that? Originally Posted by berkleigh
NOTHING is dificult about that! I just dont think you are getting the point. Do you answer your phone in a session??? I would hope not so my call would be a waste of time! A text you could reply to when you have time and when I receive your reply, I would assume that you now have time to chat. How you run your business is totally your decision. I am trying to put a point of view over that I would find a lot easier in my life style.

P.S...I do appologise for spelling your name incorectly but I am not perfect.
Apparently YOU don't get my point.

I think its rude to contact someone for the first initial appt thru text...but that just me.

My ringer goes off in session and I would never answer the phone... are you kidding me?

If you email me first and get screening out of way and we book then text away my friend....but not to the point of where you annoy me.

I have many guys that know me from here and in fact are texting me now laughing about this.

Not sorry if you are offended, Its just my choice.
I stopped adverting my number for a year due to unnecessay texts
My screening requires a need to email, PM or contact me from P411. I admit, I don't do last minute well...I need a couple of hours notice, as I don't sit around my office all day waiting for a call. I especially don't do last minute for gents I've never heard from before. Also, if you researched enough and actually found my number, you already know ya need to be screened, so please follow my protocol. I'm most comfortable with what I have in place and it works for me. Pre Screening is a great concept. When you have time, contact several on your list, get pre screened and then it's much easier to get that last minute appointment with the ladies who post their numbers for you.

I don't mind texts from gents who know me and were provided my number, by me, after being screened and setting an appointment. Brightens my day to hear from them even if they're not asking for an appointment. I also do not mind ladies texting me for a reference as long as they provide all the info I need to help them out. Naturally, I look them up as well to ensure they are well known and reputable providers before I respond.

Participation in this, as well as any other, hobby requires certain things take place in order to participate or play and receive a certain satisfaction from it. If a sports club requires that you call ahead to book time on their handball court and pay a small fee each time, you call ahead and book your time, you ensure you have the proper clothing to play at that time, and you stop by the ATM to be sure you have the fee before you show up. You normally don't gripe at them about it and tell them they should handle it other ways, you just do it. If you collect stamps, you go out and buy your stamp collection album and begin searching for, acquiring and then filling it with collectible stamps. You normally wouldn't run down to the post office and buy a book of stamps and fill it in with the same ones unless you just love the current stamp. So, do what ya gotta do to get what ya wanna get out of this particular hobby.
I dont know about you guys, but I bet Berk & UKScorp would have some killer hot dirty sex!

I don't mind texts from gents who know me and were provided my number, by me, after being screened and setting an appointment. Brightens my day to hear from them even if they're not asking for an appointment......

Participation in this, as well as any other, hobby requires certain things take place in order to participate or play and receive a certain satisfaction from it. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

Can I buy you a virtual drink, Maxi? I wish MORE providers felt this way!!

I attempt to be very straightforward, and follow instructions for engagements (and don't send stupid texts) but there are some ladies I see on a regular basis, and it brightens my day to hear from them occasionally, if they have free time, an Incall for a few days, or even just to check in occasionally with a great customer.

And - I give more business to those that do that, as It's part of a good relationship, and I foster and welcome the engagement, same as in any relationship or business.

Example: As I posted earlier today - one of my ATF ladies NCNS me THREE (3) times, won't respond to my Texts whatsoever, even though I made it perfectly clear I wanted to see her again both in person and via text.

WTF? I'm unclear what drives that type of odd behavior (NCNS, Ghosting, unusual texts), but a friendly touch base with someone you see a lot is a nice touch, and I'll make extra efforts to see those who do, and respond to mine as well.
  • BLM69
  • 08-18-2018, 10:35 AM
You had time to find and bump a 8 year old thread?
You had time to find and bump a 8 year old thread? Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah, I used the "search" function to look for threads on Texting, as this is kind of a discussion subject with me and the buddy who introduced me to the Hobby.

I wanted to hear some responses from others on the TXT / Private messaging behaviors and expectations. As I posted - I believe a little dialogue with frequent ATF providers is ok, curious to others' thoughts on this.
Could it be that she is already busy. ..and not waiting by her phone for a text from someone? And she replies later when she's available...