So, i gotta bang some old fat chicks 1st!?!?

With an attitude like that, I’m guessing finding a provider to see is only one of many issues he has going on
Damn..... That didn't turn out the way he wanted it to be, did it? SMDH!! Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
He posted the exact same crap on oh2 and that thread was quickly shut down.
Originally Posted by Lurker Above & Below
LMFAO!!!
As a provider..I applaud his efforts..I'm sure my menu is not what this man wants but he for sure would not be on my do not see list. He put out his own ad. He is being out spoken and honest...Hope he finds what he is looking for..and if you want to get m
Majurued DEAR SIR I will see ya....
AND CHIPPER....BEEN TOO LONG SINCE we have shared a hello how the hell are ya!!!
1. Selina51
2. Kristen Kindle
3. Tara Evans

All three are good looking and see newbies. Or you could try the "Newbies and the girls who loves them thread".

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1934603
I like old fat chicks. Good loving right there. Any plump matures should feel free to hit me up!
Self alert !

“Old fat chicks “ take note Originally Posted by Analeese
Noted

I have been the gate to many a wonderful client, who had a good time, but never saw me again. Cool whatever. They are the first to give me an endorsement to someone seeking a bbw or older. Why? Because each guy who is decent gets a good time. It is my time, too, and I like to enjoy my time.

PS: I miss you all in Dallas!
There are plenty of ladies on this board that will see you. Well, maybe not now after you post. But had you just gone to ISO and said you were new, you would have gotten PMs from a great selection of providers to choose from.
before posting anymore on this thread, remember....

RSeventy1
BANNED Originally Posted by pmdelites
i repeat .....
You mad or naw? Big mad or little mad? Hurt or extra hurt? Lmao
i repeat ..... Originally Posted by pmdelites
This is public co-ed. He can still come back and read what people clearly still want to say, we just won't have to suffer any of his replies. You've also been here far long enough to know that you can repeat yourself over and over until you're blue in the face and it won't make a lick of difference.
maybe brando, but if i repeat it often enuf, one of my favs will lick lil delites enuf to make a difference.

wrt my repeating - my idea is to not give the banned guy any more fodder and/or attention.
if i repeat it often enuf, one of my favs will lick lil delites enuf to make a difference. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Now that surely bears repeating!
You could see a massage girl