Illegal use of MY incall!!! DANNI GIRL ALERT

How does she get these codes?
The provider I share with did laundry with her and asked her to come help her drop it off, either she was given the code to open the door or looked over her shoulder to get it. I have asked and have been given the run around on this answer! RIDICULOUS!

How does she even know the location?
When she went with my roomate to drop off the laundry.

How does she know it will be empty or available?
She probably was watching out for my car, but she fucked up when I was not there and walked in when Bella was there, luckily not in session! Thankfully Bella did the right thing and called me to let me know

If your REAL friends are passing this info on to other providers, don't you have to question their friendship? values? Respect? Trust?
I was betrayed and still am awaiting an apology from all parties involved

Note: Maybe she is using an old BP managed provider trick: (Leave a window unlocked for a later return.) They used to look around and case the place for their pimp to return later to rob you. I do have reason to believe that Pimps and know for a fact that

edited forbidden topic
Please read the Forum Guidelines
Torito

I seen her in chat and asked her a few questions about this thread. 3 or 4 other guy's were asking her also but, she dodged the questions and left.

She was supposed to call me to apologize for her actions and she had the audacity to text "Hi Lola this is Dannie "

really?!? anyways I am answering all and any questions here because I do not have anything to hide here if you all have more questions let me know

Thank you to all of you for your support! This reminds me that there are great and good people on this board and I appreciate you all!
Just assume that your movements are being recorded. With automated license plate scanners, GPS tracking, WiFi HD Cameras etc, someone is watching you when you are in public or private places, unless you are inside your residence. Originally Posted by makmak
That may well be, but I don't think guys want to be recorded going into or leaving a provider's incall. You can explain away many other things, but that is one that isn't able to be explained away. Not only is it possible evidence, but it is also possible blackmail material if a scorned provider decides to get revenge, or just is in desperate need of money. I'm sure some providers probably do have them, but I prefer not to visit one who would.
Guys...the cameras the girls use record over the previous recording...no permanent record. Saw how one worked. It's for the Provider's safety.

You may have been recorded several times and didn't know it.
Yeah...I kinda like hotels...

Lola, hope you've changed the code...might think about changing the incall, too.
Gotta keep you and the Sybian safe, lol. ;-)
Why in the hell would any outside door have numerical codes rather than a key? Sounds very unsafe to me.
TTH-- There are lots of coded door locks.. you can go buy one at Home Depot even as we speak. Not my personal preference, but they aren't unusual.
As I have been saying for some time in many posts. Assume you are being recorded arriving, during your stay, and leaving every incall. The tech to do this has been out there for years. Why would a provider not do it for her own safety? You would never know. Unless....
That may well be, but I don't think guys want to be recorded going into or leaving a provider's incall. You can explain away many other things, but that is one that isn't able to be explained away. Not only is it possible evidence, but it is also possible blackmail material if a scorned provider decides to get revenge, or just is in desperate need of money. I'm sure some providers probably do have them, but I prefer not to visit one who would. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Why wouldn't she do it? Because if she is found out she is going to get publicly skewered, and lose a substantial portion of her business.

The better method to security is to properly screen your clients.
And if done right, you will never know unless she opens her mouth. The tech is just too good and easy to concel now. Not saying anyone specific is doing it but just don't go in blind thinking it cannot happen to you. And I would bet good money far more guys have been taped than anyone suppects. Impossible to prove one way or another. Though Fawn did warn of at least one provider who has been using her laptop Webcam to stream sessions to a website for viewing.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.
And if done right, you will never know unless she opens her mouth. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
...aaaand that's where it all falls apart. The episode being discussed in this thread should serve as sufficient evidence of how well that works.
As I have been saying for some time in many posts. Assume you are being recorded arriving, during your stay, and leaving every incall. The tech to do this has been out there for years. Why would a provider not do it for her own safety? You would never know. Unless.... Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

Makes me wonder if the camera got my good side.
Side note, I know this prob effed things up but I would love to see some naughty pics of you two together... maybe yall could fight it out, just dont forget to share the vid with the rest of us
Why wouldn't she do it? Because if she is found out she is going to get publicly skewered, and lose a substantial portion of her business.

The better method to security is to properly screen your clients. Originally Posted by TinMan
And what about the times the guy was properly screen and still decides he's not going to play by the set rules, yes rare but we have seen it happen.

...aaaand that's where it all falls apart. The episode being discussed in this thread should serve as sufficient evidence of how well that works. Originally Posted by TinMan
Also, before someone starts assuming Lola has camera's set up as your above statment seems to imply, a camera security system was suggested by a male member of the board. No where in any of Lola's posts has she said she has a camera security system, she was alerted to this by ladies with permission to be at her incall, not cause she caught them on camera.

Those hotels you think are so safe, most of the 3 star or better hotels have a camera system installed, even if you don't see it, it's there, most insurance company's want them to have it.
No one is claiming Lola has cameras. It was proposed that cameras might be a solution to her problem.

I'm less worried about the hotel security cameras. Providers and clients don't have access to them.
My apologies to the OP for being complicit in taking this off topic. It's a worthwhile discussion, but not fair to her to turn this thread into a debate that really isn't related to her story.
Sorry that happened! That's totally bizarre and crazy! Hopefully the provider who broke into your place and used it will apologize to you or come forward and explain herself some how.. Hope everything works out.. I would suggest looking into an ADT security system, or getting one of those nanny cams that you can monitor from an app on your phone if you're worried about who is coming and going.

XO Savannah