90% huh?

Charlotte, we're not saying that it's NOT okay to enjoy sex. We're talking about the simple issue of exchanging money for sex. If you love sex have it for free all day. I know of adult friend finder. Insead you prey on old men that have no self discipline .
I did stay on topic.

But that 10% of my topic swerved and hit a car or two.

Just like your post to me.
Contrary to what Precious B said people.
Charlotte, we're not saying that it's NOT okay to enjoy sex. We're talking about the simple issue of exchanging money for sex. If you love sex have it for free all day. I know of adult friend finder. Insead you prey on old men that have no self discipline . Originally Posted by Purpleheartrecepient
Now who is throwing insults. You can't have your cake and eat it too Army man. Don't act all self righteous. No one is preying on old men. I'm sure a lot of the men here you will find are not old and those who are still have it. Is it your impotence that drives you to insult us?
I never insulted anyone. Army?? Where the heck did that come from?? LOL
  • Netx9
  • 04-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Besides, you should never do anything you're good at for free. Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
Originally Posted by Netx9
+ 1
Like Confucius was JESUS. SMH --- I SAY FAITH OVER RHETORIC!!!
  • Netx9
  • 04-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Confucian Golden Rule:

"Do not do unto others what you would not want others to do unto you," (The Analects)

Jesus's Golden Rule:

"Love your neighbor as yourself" (Mark 12:31)
90% of all COED threADS are ADS in San Antonio. A hooker did NOT force me to say this. Originally Posted by Still Looking

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Confucian Golden Rule:

"Do not do unto others what you would not want others to do unto you," (The Analects)

Jesus's Golden Rule:

"Love your neighbor as yourself" (Mark 12:31) Originally Posted by Netx9
Yup.
Can I get an Amen??
This is dumb.
Setting aside legal or spiritual issues, I can believe the 90% figure stated if the data was collected on prostitutes that work the STREETS in SOME areas of the country. By contrast, I believe 90% of the ESTABLISHED providers on this site are operating voluntarily, whether independent or as part of a collective group. Of course, I cannot prove my 90% figure, but there is definitely a difference between the street walker and the providers here.
I did some reading on this the other night when Mr, Morality threw that 90% number out there....

From what I found he took it out of context in a such a way that made his point sound rather stupid to everyone but himself.

The report said 90 % of human trafficking where composed of 90% women and children and the remaining 10% where men... NOT that 90% of all sex trade workers are forced into the trade.

I pointed this out in his first thread but of course as these types of people are, they don't want to admit to the real facts and he resorted to disrespecting everyone and name calling because we did not take his word as the truth..

Why he didn't get put in a time out for breaking guidelines 1,3 and 4...I don't know.
Thank you for the clarification on those percentages canyonman.

And I apologize for calling him an Army man above. I actually apologize for acknowledging his claim to even be military. I come from a long line of military people from all services and I would never know any of them to speak to a woman the way he spoke to me and others here.
The reports Mr Purple cited, one done 27 years ago and the other 16 years ago are flawed and do not have any real data behind them.

In fact the most recent TIP report used by the anti-prostitution and sex trafficking coalition has also been proven to be a misrepresentation of the actual facts.

There are way to many studies and articles published by credible researchers that prove the misrepresentations to list here so I will provide a link so everyone can make their own informed opinion regarding the percentage of prostitution involving forced commercial sex.

Flawed Sex Trafficking Statistics