What do you think of our sorry ass Mod?

They can't help themselves........heh
They can't help themselves........heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Dearhunter, over 23,000 post, zero reviews and every response is a smart ass comment. For the last month your obsession has been midget transvestites. (proof here
http://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=11101466 (public record by the way)).

And no Emptywallet this is not an attack on another member it is simply a question as to why he is here. Just stay tuned he will reply with another derogatory comment soon as he works towards 24,000 worthless posts.

Inquiring minds want to know why this waste of human membrane can continue to attack people and remain within the guidelines that you so gallantly have made your mission to enforce?
You admit to being a tranny midget and are jealous that I play with other tranny midgets. I get it. You feel cheated. You thought you were the only tranny midget in my life.

I am not sure how this relates to you thincking ElGato69 is a piece of shit. It is not his fault I two timed you with another tranny midget.
You admit to being a tranny midget and are jealous that I play with other tranny midgets. I get it. You feel cheated. You thought you were the only tranny midget in my life.

I am not sure how this relates to you thincking ElGato69 is a piece of shit. It is not his fault I two timed you with another tranny midget. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Exactly what I expected from you, thanks for confirming you have nothing to add to this site.
I am here for you.............anytime.

Did you let ElGato69 toss you? Does that make his abandonment of your cause difficult to accept?
You are a jack off that not one person on this board knows with an agenda to sit your ass behind a keyboard and throw insults at anybody you wish to. Unfortunately the 21st century has gave is the unwanted option to be able to view asshole without ever seeing them. You are probably one of the top 5 internet trolls ever. So there, that could give you some satisfaction. I wish you luck in finding your midget TV.
Incorrect. I've looked St. Christopher in his cold steely eyes and called him Christopher Robin.......and I know you. Have you already forgotten that dark alley and the dirty things you did for me? You are my favorite tranny midget on this board.

Will you be my tranny midget at this years modtardville Christmas Party?

ElGato69 will be there........you can call him a POS to his face.
I know Elgato69 very well and have never said anything about him. But I would be more than happy to call you a POS to your face. Now go play on the freeway or something.
Why sure you did. You called him a POS right here in this thread when you agreed with rjdiner.

You knowing him very well may give you an insight into his character that explains why you thinck ElGato69 is a piece of shit. But, you still should not have expressed that opinion on the board.

See, you have to be referring to ElGato69. Because, otherwise he would be required under his mandate to moderate on behalf of the owner (St.C) and issue you heavy points for disrespecting staff. Failure to represent Ownership can get a modtard fired.

You aren't trying to get that piece of shit (your words) ElGato69 fired are you?
1. he's a little dweeb with a napoleon complex
2. he's a worthless POS because all he does is cut and paste guidelines
3.he's incompetent and should be fired
4. he should go back to what he's good at, fucking Rosie Palm
5. all of the above

Just post the # of your choice. Originally Posted by rjdiner
Ummmm....who is Rosie Palm? Is she hot? I gotta meet her!
Ummmm....who is Rosie Palm? Is she hot? I gotta meet her! Originally Posted by Majestycctx

Rosie is sister to Mauela Palma

Get it?

SF
  • Mokoa
  • 08-25-2016, 08:38 PM
4. he should go back to what he's good at, fucking Rosie Palm Originally Posted by rjdiner
Ummmm....who is Rosie Palm? Is she hot? I gotta meet her! Originally Posted by Majestycctx
Making a recommendation based on personal experience, perhaps?
rjdiner jacks ElGato69 off?
Rosie is sister to Mauela Palma

Get it?

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan

Thanks to Majesty for bringing some Co-Ed to the board, which really should have it's name changed to "Sausage-fest Cat Fight".