REALLY Isitaduck!!! Thats the best you got a FAKE review!

If you actually do have proof that someone is using multiple handles then why wouldn't you immediately provide this info to the mods for a proper ban? Allowing someone to perpetrate these acts by not turning him in makes you partly responsible for his behavior.

If however you Do Not have actual proof but are incriminating some guy based upon hearsay in the powder room than that would be irresponsible slander on your part which is no better than what you are accusing Itsaduck of. J
Just for the record all indications seem apparent that he is obviously posting fake shit so you need not be concerned.So w
Which is it? Slander or withholding proof of multiple handles from the mods? Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Unless you have access to my phone or my eccie account you do not know what has already been reported or exchanged. This guy posted a fake review of me of course I contacted the mods with this information. Why the hell would I be posting all of this if I wasnt trying to clear my name. I have not and do not post any kind of info like this in the powder room as we ladies know they are not secure and our information gets leaked.. same as the mens locker room. The lady contacted me privately with information that she has and knows about this guy and both his handles. After talking privately she said shes going to contact the mods. I will not post her handle as im not going to risk her safety. I have not publicly given his name/handle which I wont. Nor am I incriminating anyone I would not be contacting the mods unless I or someone didnt had proof. Btw his handle is isitaduck if your going to comment get the information right.
So it's OK for a whore to maliciously try and ruin a trick's Rep but not the other way around? Originally Posted by Skip_8
Now Dat's just play funny right dere!! She's been around here, and honest, longer than you have.. but considering the source.. well. dere ya go!
This lady has been a respected member of our little community for longer, and has offered more "good" advice than most..
So if you're takin' sides..........
As if getting the spelling of his handle right remotely matters in context. I could have said Donald Duck and the point would have been made just as clearly. Reaching for straws are we?

If you've submitted proof of multiple handles to the mods great then what's the big deal?
He'll be banned shortly and the fake review will have been vindicated.
Brittany

You know better.

You preach it to others.

The "No" review is probably not causing you the cancellations and will have far less affect on you than the grandstanding here. You are probably tripping yourself up with guys that want to simply avoid controversy and drama.

You do not hide who or what you are but you've never got sucked into this shit that I can remember.

Step bak and read the thread as if it was written by another person and ask yourself what you would tell her at this point,
So, , a bunch of chubby chasers defending a fat ho against any criticism. Can't believe it, but I think Whispers is right here -
Please use the return tab

IB
Brittany

You know better.

You preach it to others.

The "No" review is probably not causing you the cancellations and will have far less affect on you than the grandstanding here. You are probably tripping yourself up with guys that want to simply avoid controversy and drama.

You do not hide who or what you are but you've never got sucked into this shit that I can remember.

Step bak and read the thread as if it was written by another person and ask yourself what you would tell her at this point, Originally Posted by Whispers
You know for the first time in my life I'm going to have to agree with whispers!
You know for the first time in my life I'm going to have to agree with whispers! Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina
Black Friday must be approaching.