How many votes will KBJ get in her confirmation

this woman is not qualified to a be a traffic court judge Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But she has a BLACK VAGINA!! Is there any more powerful testament to her abilities?

this woman is not qualified to a be a traffic court judge Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sure she is. She is a woman, (Reportedly), and she’s black.

I still think their grand scheme is nominate this woman, (Reportedly), just to make Kamala, their first “historic pick”, look smarter.
But she has a BLACK VAGINA!! Is there any more powerful testament to her abilities? Originally Posted by texassapper

she's qualified to be a meter maid .. oh sorry ....
Parking enforcement officer

bhahahahhaaaa

I still think their grand scheme is nominate this woman, (Reportedly), just to make Kamala look smarter. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well it makes Karmela look like NOT a pedo... but smarter?

At least we can take comfort in the knowledge that Karmela only blows adults who can help her politically.

I still think their grand scheme is nominate this woman, (Reportedly), just to make Kamala, their first “historic pick”, look smarter. Originally Posted by Jackie S

not possible

BAAHHHAAAAAAA
Hahaha.. "The people that know her", that's a chicken shit reply. You don't know much about this women or the people that know her. Right out of the block Joe Biden stated he was looking to nominate a Black Female to the Supreme Court and that's exactly what he did. That eliminates all other possible candidates. Her Education and anyone who knows her doesn't mean shit in this instance. The only thing that matters is her gender and her race. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You don’t read well. You quoted my response then misquoted what I said. Not surprised by your miscomprehension or stupidity.
That’s Rich coming from the person whose highest education is a GED. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

what preschool did you matriculate from?

According to people that actually know, her sentences are consistent with other federal judges. If congress wanted harsher sentences they could pass a law tomorrow or anytime in the past 10 years. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

if you say so

Biden Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson could face scrutiny for overturned decisions

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ket...rned-decisions

Ketanji Brown Jackson had decisions reversed for 'judicial overreach,' law professor Jonathan Turley said

President Biden's first Supreme Court nominee could face scrutiny from the Senate for a judicial track record that includes multiple decisions overturned by higher courts
Biden announced Friday that he is nominating Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to replace retiring Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer.

Jackson’s nomination could carry some judicial baggage, though, as some of her overturned decisions are expected to receive scrutiny during the confirmation process.

The judge’s record was a focal point last year during her confirmation for a seat on the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, where she now sits. The 51-year-old judge was widely considered the front-runner for the nomination.
‘A single decision’

"She's only actually published a single decision as an appellate judge, and that came out in the last 24 hours," George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley said Friday on Fox News, noting it was "a win for unions against a change by federal agencies."

"She has some opinions as a district court judge," Turley noted. "They're quite lengthy opinions. She has been reversed, and the D.C. Circuit [Court of Appeals] reversed her for basically judicial overreach in a couple of cases."

One 2019 case involved an order that expanded the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) definition on which noncitizens could be deported. Another overturned case involved a trio of orders on federal employees’ collective bargaining power.

Jackson's DHS ruling was overturned in a 2-1 decision by the D.C. Circuit Court, which said reviewing the DHS policy did not fall under the Administrative Procedure Act.

The judge's ruling on the three collective bargaining orders was overturned unanimously by the D.C. Circuit Court, which ruled that Jackson did not have jurisdiction to adjudicate the case.

‘No legal basis’

"Judge Jackson's record of reversals by the left-leaning D.C. Circuit is troubling for anyone concerned about the rule of law," Judicial Crisis Network president Carrie Severino previously told Fox News Digital. "For example, in Make the Road New York v. Wolf, a D.C. Circuit panel composed of a majority of Democratic nominees concluded that Jackson had set aside a Trump administration rule where there was no legal basis to do so.

"Cases like these suggest that Jackson might be willing in politically charged cases to ignore the law to deliver a particular policy outcome, and that's not what we want to see from a Supreme Court justice."

Senate Republicans are likely to point to Jackson’s overturned cases in their arguments against her being confirmed to replace Breyer.

Although Jackson received some Republican support in the Senate for her nomination to the D.C. appeals court, the potential lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court means she will likely face more intense scrutiny from Republicans in a split chamber.

"Expect to hear from Biden and his supporters that Judge Jackson is 'in the mainstream,'" Severino tweeted after Biden announced Jackson's nomination. "That's liberal speak for a judge who will deviate from the text of the constitution and statutes without hesitation to ensure the Left's preferred policy outcomes."

"She has some opinions as a district court judge," Turley noted. "They're quite lengthy opinions. She has been reversed, and the D.C. Circuit [Court of Appeals] reversed her for basically judicial overreach in a couple of cases."

One 2019 case involved an order that expanded the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) definition on which noncitizens could be deported. Another overturned case involved a trio of orders on federal employees’ collective bargaining power.

Jackson's DHS ruling was overturned in a 2-1 decision by the D.C. Circuit Court, which said reviewing the DHS policy did not fall under the Administrative Procedure Act.
You don’t read well. You quoted my response then misquoted what I said. Not surprised by your miscomprehension or stupidity. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I read perfectly well and I comprehend fine. I can also read the fine print too. You're not fooling anybody. If anyone is stupid it's you for assuming I am.
WHO GIVES A FUCK!

ITS AN affirmative action hire! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Bush43 getting admitted into Harvard MBA with that 2.7 GPA in History from Yale was affirmative action for a dumb guy who had a parent that was President.
TWK, please post Tucker's commentary tonight on KBJ on her not being able to answer the question, "what is a woman". I ask you to do this because even though, I think it was you, told me how to post the way you do without a URL like I often do. Even though I was told how to do it regrettably I couldn't figure out how to do it, so no, VM I don't know everything and am willing to say so.

I ask this because this is one of the most brilliant commentaries I have ever heard. I wish every American would listen to what he said because it is common sense and if not followed, could lead this country down a path that few would like to see.

It is brilliant in that it uses the very words and actions of Democrats and especially Joe Biden to show just how confused, how hypocritical they are. They fought for years for Title 9, the feminist cheered and now we are left with a system that can't "reasonably" define what a woman is and a biological 6" male, probably 180lbs, has decided he couldn't win a single race as a male so he said fuck it, I'll claim to be a woman and I'll be the NCAA champ! Yea!

This one issue, though there are many, many more, encapsulates perfectly how insane this Democratic party has become.

Thanks, do your thing and I'll take the hit for not being more computer literate which I have no problem admitting.

And if you find a transcript that can be copied of this commentary, please share it with us. I have to send this to every Democrat I know.
Bush43 getting admitted into Harvard MBA with that 2.7 GPA in History from Yale was affirmative for a dumb guy who had a parent that was President. Originally Posted by adav8s28

wrong. bushy 1 wasn't even vp when bushy II went to Harvard. he got in the same way as Gore Jr got into Yale.

in fact Bushy 1 got in due to his daddy who just so happened to know Gore Jr's daddy.

so Bushy II was actually a legacy Ivy boy due to Skull N Boners Bushy I bahgaaaaa

and Gore Jr got in the old school way too, his daddy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Gore_Sr.

US Senator

and it was really Prescott Bushy .. a contemporary of Gore Sr, who got Bushy I in Yale.

Also a Senator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush

is all of your "history" so faulty as to not know this?

bhahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Jackson is just as qualified as Barrett. If Jackson had gone to Notre Dame instead of Harvard Law, the republicans would be saying she did not go to a good enough school.