ManslutADS

I have had a nice lunch with more than 1 provider. In some cases it was her idea, sometimes mine. If they are free and want to dine and converse, its their decision. Women like to be taken out, they love it if you listen and add something thoughtful, and everyone has to eat. They are actual living, breathing, caring, loving, sincere human beings after all. Just because her professional skillset is unique, that makes her no less a woman.

Of course, since I haven't done any reviews of their professional skills my opinion on this matter doesn't count right? Well that's where you'd be wrong. The glue that holds this cluster fuck together isn't the reviewers, its the ladies. And they appreciate being treated like a lady more than most of you guys will ever know. So next time you see me at lunch with your ATF don't try and figure it out, its beyond you. And don't worry I will treasure and enjoy her other skills too. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Some do, most will not unless paid. Too much bluring of the lines, otherwise.
Seriously?!? Somebody needs to check their ego at the door. You need to get one thing straight and keep it straight honey. Regardless of age, weight or looks all us girls are here for the same reason. I'm not gonna get vulgar here but we all flat-back for a living whether it be for your all your income or just a portion.

and to pride yourself on being "the kim kardashian of eccie", well all thats saying is u want to be Americas most trashy gutter whore, but with that nasty attitude that must come naturally. Originally Posted by MaddieMonroe

Watch out. You might get called names and told what a piece of shit you are for calling her out like that.

Some things I read really leave me speechless (Not aimed at you Maddie).

And Kendall is smokin hot. I dont care what you or anybody else says.

I don't know her, I'm not a white knight and I've never even talked to her. But you are sadly mistaken if you actually believe that these other ladies can't hold a candle to you. Sadly mistaken.
I have been attacked on this site repeatedly, by men and women whom I have never met.

I project a big Ego because I have been told that I am not shit too many times by too many people on this board. BBW Katrina and Kendall4u and plenty others know who they are. I refuse to let anyone think they can say anything they like about me negative and I will sit by without anything to say back.

Perhaps I would not have thrown in the weight issues of they have a problem with, if they did not constantly try to bash me. None of these people whom have so much commentary on me have never met me and never will. I don't care how I come off on the internet because its just that, the internet people talk crap behind their computer screen all day long.

Yes we are all providers but some seem to think they can talk about other providers as if they are so much better. This thread was not about how great I am it was about Manslut trying to bash me for no reason. So you all turn it on me, I am supposed to not take up for myself?

Kim Kardashian made an empire from being a slut, Exactly what all of us here are doing. Creating empires from sex. Sex sales.
Kendall and Katrina are one of the nicest ladies on here.
Kendall where ever BBW Katrina and DED are you are sure to follow. I know you and BBW Katrina are both mad I am younger, funner, and thinner than the both of you but please don't make it so obvious. Thats bad for your business. You don't see me offering specials to anyone because I don't need to run a special to get guys to come see me.

Like I told you fat friend. Our worlds are totally different. This thread is about ManslutADS but you and your friends want to make it about me. I know you all envy me, just jump on a treadmill that will boost your confidence greatly then you won't have to come and try to pile on shit talk about me. Try putting down the potato chips and see what improvements can be made.

I understand manslut is your friend and you may spend the whole night over his house for dinner and a few bills, but that doesn't fly with me. So sorry your little squad is so mad, and have to come running whenever I post something. Like puppy dogs. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
DAYUM, who pissed in your ceral today "honey booboo". You may want to be careful what you say about the other ladies on the board, it really shows that you truely have no class at all. Then you want to talk about the men here not having jobs and shit, remember its some of these men that pay your fucking salary, so to speak. Have you ever heard the saying "that you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house"? Wasn't it you that got fake tits because you weren't happy with how your body looked? Wasn't it you that created a fake male handle and wrote fake reviews for yourself, to try and boost your business? You seem to always be in some shit. I really think you need to check yourself, homegirl.
Kim Kardashian wouldn't even be heard of if it wasn't for her daddy. Just like Paris Hilton. Just like Miley Cyrus. And the list goes on. Don't fool yourself by thinking your going to fuck your way to fame, get a TV show and marry a NFLstar.

If I was a gamblin man.... hey wait, I am a gamblin man. I will give ya 10 to 1 odds it don't fuckin happen.
With Mya's ego in full swing it would be a good time to post some taint.
Bitch pleeeaasse x2. What's really funny is that being almost twice your age and ( 4x) bigger than you (remember that.....)I still have more self esteem in my fucking pinky than you have in your whole disposable body. Do I dislike you because your skinny? Fucking hilarious. Because your'e young? GTFOOH. Because your'e blk? Uh yeah thats it. Because your'e an insecure, hypocritical, knowledge lacking, mouth flapping, contradicting, pimp mumbo jumbo'ing, dumb ass who wont STFU? Fucking Bingo!!

Hater's Club? One could only wish and be granted such heirarchy. I just don't like you and about 99.9% of the shit that spews out of that gaping visage you call a mouth.

Now excuse me, but Kendall and I have sum cub hunting, finger licking good rib eating, tall can beer drinking, old lady ass shit to attend to! Don't judge!

"Big dicks in yo azz is bad for yo health, ya better run a check"

Love Kat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJsSPATDLY
Bitch pleeeaasse x2. What's really funny is that being almost twice your age and ( 4x) bigger than you (remember that.....)I still have more self esteem in my fucking pinky than you have in your whole disposable body. Do I dislike you because your skinny? Fucking hilarious. Because your'e young? GTFOOH. Because your'e blk? Uh yeah thats it. Because your'e an insecure, hypocritical, knowledge lacking, mouth flapping, contradicting, pimp mumbo jumbo'ing, dumb ass who wont STFU? Fucking Bingo!!

Hater's Club? One could only wish and be granted such heirarchy. I just don't like you and about 99.9% of the shit that spews out of that gaping visage you call a mouth.

Now excuse me, but Kendall and I have sum cub hunting, finger licking good rib eating, tall can beer drinking, old lady ass shit to attend to! Don't judge!

"Big dicks in ya azz is bad for ya health, ya better run a check"

Love Kat Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
MY HERO!!! lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg step brothers.jpg (35.2 KB, 438 views)
I'm still trying to figure out why she thinks everyone wants to be young and skinny.

Hell, when I was in my 20's I was a hot mess.
MY HERO!!! lol Originally Posted by MaddieMonroe
Would you like to join Kendall and I for ribs and tall cans?
I'm still trying to figure out why she thinks everyone wants to be young and skinny.

Hell, when I was in my 20's I was a hot mess. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
No idea but I'm 4 years younger then here and I've got twice as much of a brain in my head. Some silly little girls live in high school forever.....
Would you like to join Kendall and I for ribs and tall cans? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

Yessss.... lots of BBQ sauce right???? lol