Tale of Tape: Melania Trump vs. Michelle Obama

^ and many pre-Socratic philosophers believed that the world was flat. your view is what we like to call a false positive. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
We?

I assume that you also think the sun orbits Obama.

WE call that Obamacentricism.
SNICK!
ya beat me to it. if I hadn't had so much trouble with my pc timing out for 2 hours (posting that mao hillary pic), I would have posted the fact that obama's mother posed nude.....

oh well
ya beat me to it. if I hadn't had so much trouble with my pc timing out for 2 hours (posting that mao hillary pic), I would have posted the fact that obama's mother posed nude.....

oh well Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I have more if anybody is interested
More what, Muskogee? More slot player points at the Okie truck stop Bingo parlor?
I'm just speaking for myself, Fisting Chapel, but I am forever grateful that Michelle Obama has never posed nude, and that Melania Trump has.
I am so glad that no one else got to it first;

Behold Nurse Chapel (and everyone else)...

Barack Obama's mother in the nude. Why......the man is not fit to occupy the Oval Office if his mother did nude photography. What say you Nurse Chapel? Outraged or are you a hypocrite? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I can't believe you are using the nude photos of a dead mother to score political points with Obama. How despicable! Don't get me wrong, I strongly disapprove Cruz using Melania's semi-nude photo to demean Trump, even though I do appreciate the aesthetic aspect of that particular photoshoot Melania posed for. In my eyes she is quite poised and refined, despite the fact that I still couldn't bring myself to vote for her husband as yet.

However, your posting of nude photos of Obama's dead mother is so rude and obscene, you have stooped to the likes of Mitt Romney and his failed dirty campaign. No wonder Trump chastised Romney for running a "horrible campaign"....
I can't believe you are using the nude photos of a dead mother to score political points with Obama. How despicable! Don't get me wrong, I strongly disapprove Cruz using Melania's semi-nude photo to demean Trump, even though I do appreciate the aesthetic aspect of that particular photoshoot Melania posed for. In my eyes she is quite poised and refined, despite the fact that I still couldn't bring myself to vote for her husband as yet.

However, your posting of nude photos of Obama's dead mother is so rude and obscene, you have stooped to the likes of Mitt Romney and his failed dirty campaign. No wonder Trump chastised Romney for running a "horrible campaign".... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Please remove your head from your ass and read what your litter mate was going on about. She is attacking Trump for the photos his wife posed for???? No comment about Hillary running through the White House naked? Where was she coming from? Oh, by the way, go fuck yourself storm trooper.

What? You don't think Obama's momma is fuckable.
michelle obama is a fucking pig. January 20, 2017 can't possibly get here fast enough.

I have more if anybody is interested Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Bet you do hillbilly, did you paper the outhouse with them?
Can we PLEASE stop talking about Hillary running around naked? Geez.
Can we PLEASE stop talking about Hillary running around naked? Geez. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Getting wood? LOL
Can we PLEASE stop talking about Hillary running around naked? Geez. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That brings up a thought ....

... could the preference for HillariousNoMore over Ms. Trump among women

...... possibly be their desire to not be compared to her in the event her husband wins in November and she will be seen regularly in the media ... clothed of course?
More what, Muskogee? More slot player points at the Okie truck stop Bingo parlor? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have nude pic's of your mother, should I post them
Why is this an issue?

Really???