Multiple orgasms

All good money is my money... so fork it over assholes! Don't make me search you... AGAIN!!!

You're proving to be a perfect example however, kc810m, of the adage in the endeavor that "not all money is good money".

Also, not only did your post not ask for only male replies (it specifically simply asked if there were males having the same experience, and as there may be numerous females here having experience with said males, it is safe to assume ladies might have similar with males as such), Coed is open to discussion by anyone that might care to comment on your "thread" . . . if you want it to be limited to the guys on the board, buy or earn premium membership and place it in the locker room. I'm sure they'll appreciate it there. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
OK... I am in provider lust! I love a woman that puts it out there and doesnt take shit off anyone. I now will sit and look at her avatar and touch my lady parts in hopes to one day getting naked and pudding wrestling with her hotness......

and to just keep on topic. To the OP and anyone else that brags about such manlyness... <eyeroll> and all that jazz... i bet ur reviews claim u walk on water too, right?
No, she doesn't need a point total plus a donation. In fact, as I doubt she is a charity, she most likely has a fee for services and not a suggested donation.

You're proving to be a perfect example however, kc810m, of the adage in the endeavor that "not all money is good money".

Also, not only did your post not ask for only male replies (it specifically simply asked if there were males having the same experience, and as there may be numerous females here having experience with said males, it is safe to assume ladies might have similar with males as such), Coed is open to discussion by anyone that might care to comment on your "thread" . . . if you want it to be limited to the guys on the board, buy or earn premium membership and place it in the locker room. I'm sure they'll appreciate it there. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin

Thank you miss Jackie you took the words right out of my mouth
OK... I am in provider lust! I love a woman that puts it out there and doesnt take shit off anyone. I now will sit and look at her avatar and touch my lady parts in hopes to one day getting naked and pudding wrestling with her hotness......

and to just keep on topic. To the OP and anyone else that brags about such manlyness... <eyeroll> and all that jazz... i bet ur reviews claim u walk on water too, right? Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
My reviews claim I have to drag my penis into the room, it stays hard 23 hrs a day regardless of the fire hose spunk fest that "spews" forth, ladies can't get enough of me and I have to tell them to leave their own rooms no less. I'm a sexual adonis with tiger blood.Oh and my reviews claim I turn water to wine, a real talent... walking on water is childs play.

Omar....
^^^^^^^^^^^
Taught by him.
[QUOTE=Jackie Devlin;1051718871]No, she doesn't need a point total plus a donation. In fact, as I doubt she is a charity, she most likely has a fee for services and not a suggested donation.

You're proving to be a perfect example however, kc810m, of the adage in the endeavor that "not all money is good money". And Jackie, not all bangs are good bangs!

Also, not only did your post not ask for only male replies (it specifically simply asked if there were males having the same experience

wtf is the difference?
No, she doesn't need a point total plus a donation. In fact, as I doubt she is a charity, she most likely has a fee for services and not a suggested donation.

You're proving to be a perfect example however, kc810m, of the adage in the endeavor that "not all money is good money". And Jackie, not all bangs are good bangs!

Also, not only did your post not ask for only male replies (it specifically simply asked if there were males having the same experience

wtf is the difference? Originally Posted by kc810m
First off, quote much? Second, not all bangs are good bangs . . . you're right! That's my point - check the mirror there bud! However, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that agrees with you if you're referencing my performance BCD. Third, let's just take a look only at your first sentence - "Any males out there able to cum with ejaculate numerous(4+) times within an hour?". Yes, absolutely, there are. See, I answered the question based on MY experience as a female . . . one needn't be a male to reply. I am female, but I know males with the same experience, as I have shared the experience with them. That's what the fuck the difference, duh. Fifth, NONE of the guys that I know that can do it feel the need to announce it on a SHMB, and to be frank, probably because not only is it not all that anomalous - it really isn't a big deal . . . Finally, no matter what you come back with, you're just like all "Meh" now, hell, you were "meh" after the OP - I'm done with you. Apparently, you and Omar would be right at home with each other.

In another posting on this board, you signed it "Matt" - any lady worth her salt is going to screen you out for general cluelessness - and for all those Matt's and Matthew's that suffer for it, they'll all have you to thank. One thing is for certain, you've done a great job of toasting your username here, and in less than 40 posts. Not a record by any means, but not a bad performance either.
First off, quote much? Second, not all bangs are good bangs . . . you're right! That's my point - check the mirror there bud! However, you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that agrees with you if you're referencing my performance BCD. Third, let's just take a look only at your first sentence - "Any males out there able to cum with ejaculate numerous(4+) times within an hour?". Yes, absolutely, there are. See, I answered the question based on MY experience as a female . . . one needn't be a male to reply. I am female, but I know males with the same experience, as I have shared the experience with them. That's what the fuck the difference, duh. Fifth, NONE of the guys that I know that can do it feel the need to announce it on a SHMB! Finally, no matter what you come back with, you're just like all "Meh" now, I'm done with you.

In another posting on this board, you signed it "Matt" - any lady worth her salt is going to screen you out for general cluelessness - and for all those Matt's and Matthew's that suffer for it, they'll all have you to thank. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Everything I've heard backs up this statement and I don't even like Jackie...

I kid I kid, Jackie, you know I love you :P

I heard zinc can increase sperm production so perhaps it's mainly that.

And no, I'm not complaining! Originally Posted by kc810m
You bring back good memories.

Zinc is necessary for sperm production. It is essential for a man health. Two things that may happen with a low level of zinc is a low sperm count because is is used for the production of the spermatizoid, and hair loss and some tipes of male baldness. Every time you ejaculate the body looses zinc. It is not a bad idea to take supplemental zinc salts, which is usually zinc chloride.

However, when a guy has multiple organisms he is usually using the dilution fluids that carry the sperm. These are produced and held in the prostate to carry the sperm in a seminal fluid.

Women can produce a supply of fluid from a biologically related anatomy that can result a lubrication fluid, or a squirt. In the early stages of development, we are all very much alike.

In women the metal that is lost is iron, from the monthly period.

JR
  • mike2
  • 10-10-2012, 05:44 PM
opco m:

What a thread this is! All talk but what is the record?
What a thread this is! All talk but what is the record? Originally Posted by mike2
Well, I had the young (late-20's) farmer from Western Kansas I spoke about a year or so ago here on ECCIE shoot six times in 45 minutes and the last one shot flew up over the end of the bed from where he was standing and hit above the top of the headboard at the Westin Crown Center, Mike . . . that discussion was about distance, but it works here also . . . he's a contender.

By the way, people, seriously . . . bring your own bedding (especially the bedspread). I do! Ever looked at one with a blacklight? There's stuff moving there . . .
Well, I had the young (late-20's) farmer from Western Kansas I spoke about a year or so ago here on ECCIE shoot six times in 45 minutes and the last one shot flew up over the end of the bed from where he was standing and hit above the top of the headboard at the Westin Crown Center, Mike . . . that discussion was about distance, but it works here also . . . he's a contender.

By the way, people, seriously . . . bring your own bedding (especially the bedspread). I do! Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
That's good advice I always ask the hotel to give me a fresh bedspread and sheets that I can put on myself... I should just invest in my own
EDIT - Remove insulting remarks from this thread.

By the way, people, seriously . . . bring your own bedding (especially the bedspread). I do! Ever looked at one with a blacklight? There's stuff moving there . . . Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Just keep the black light away from me Jackie! lmao I used to clean hotels and motels and boy howdy you would not believe half the crap I saw while cleaning rooms. I did not need a blacklight to tell me what took place in that room
EDIT - Removed insulting remarks from this thread. Originally Posted by kc810m
Well it didn't take long to for that melt down.