NCNS - NikkiVikkiSix

^amen Tebow
=mochamagicman

I don't think I will ever disagree with you on anything and you are 100% correct. In my personal opinion the gentleman should give the provider sometime at least 24 hours. God for bed she is somewhere when she can only make one Phone call. I don't think she will be calling him for that one phone call or if she had a death in the family. my point is just like the gentleman should also the provider she give sometime to see if they get a reply or a reason why I could not make it to that appointment. Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
I don't disagree. The appointment was set more than 24 hours in advance. I waited 48+ hours after the no-show for word before posting this - again....with the primary reason that I'm hoping someone will check in with her.

Don't some of you providers keep tabs on each other / stay in touch / go out drinking / other?

Azebella - regardless of circumstance (professionally) I've never had a reason to be unable to notify an appointment of a cancellation. I don't hold the rest of the world to the same etiquette, so like I said - I'm not smack-talking.

And...to whomever made the comment about cancellation without notification for cause - if that were the case, I'm sure Nikki would speak up. I doubt it though; I'm considerate and polite in all my dealings.

You haven't heard her side of the story papi ?
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Agreed, mine was a general statement mami, and if she has a legitimate reason in this case, then I apologise to her unreservedly.

I hope she's ok as well.

Regardless of the reason a simple text, pm, email, tweet, smoke signals, or call to the OP would have been the professional thing to do period. We all understand that emergencies do happen. Originally Posted by mochamagicman2
THIS!

I don't disagree. The appointment was set more than 24 hours in advance. I waited 48+ hours after the no-show for word before posting this - again....with the primary reason that I'm hoping someone will check in with her.

Don't some of you providers keep tabs on each other / stay in touch / go out drinking / other?

Azebella - regardless of circumstance (professionally) I've never had a reason to be unable to notify an appointment of a cancellation. I don't hold the rest of the world to the same etiquette, so like I said - I'm not smack-talking.

And...to whomever made the comment about cancellation without notification for cause - if that were the case, I'm sure Nikki would speak up. I doubt it though; I'm considerate and polite in all my dealings. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
I do apologize I didn't notice that you had said you gave her 48 hours before you made this thread. I was only looking at the dates. I do apologize this happened to you because clearing up your schedule for a few hours then getting a cancellation really does upset anyone.

that I know of A few providers and gentlemen have tried to contact her but have received no answer. I just hope this is ok ...

sorry for my misunderstanding...
hope she is OK, I was thinking of contacting her again.
Hi everyone! I have sent TG an email explaining why I wasn't able to keep our appointment. I had an emergency medical issue,and couldn't reach out to properly reschedule our meeting. I appreciate everyone's concern. Truly. This is not how i normal conduct business and hope I can male it up to TG as soon as possible.

Nikki
I had an emergency medical issue,and couldn't reach out to properly reschedule our meeting. Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
Unable to fire off a short text? Were you comatose? Who said anything about re-scheduling; all he needed was a wave-off but you just let him waste his time. Ho fuckin' hum.
ahhh, If someone is chocking on some food and they are rushed to the hospital,,,, you thinck a text or phone call to hard dick is number one priority? Really now,,,

How about this,,,medical emergency is usually pain related. It is none of our business to assume unless she wants us to know.

Thankfully she is Ok and alive,,,
Honey, you take care of yourself first and you don't have to explain yourself.
Take your time and get well.
If you need help with anything let us know.
HH is probably closer than me and can get you food, drink, what ever you need.
btw,,, you are so tiny and precious.
Unable to fire off a short text? Were you comatose? Who said anything about re-scheduling; all he needed was a wave-off but you just let him waste his time. Ho fuckin' hum. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
She was unable. We've been in communication via e-mail, and I'm relieved that she's recovering.

Thread purpose served, I'll bow out here.

Thanks everyone!
^ He is learning,,, finally.
edit.Wished I could send her some roses.
She is too adorable.
She was unable. We've been in communication via e-mail, and I'm relieved that she's recovering.

Thread purpose served, I'll bow out here.

Thanks everyone! Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
SO SO PROUD OF YOU
The purpose was served & You were a gentleman. glad that she's OK hopefully makeup session with some photos you come up some. again sorry for misunderstanding What you had said Mr. TG
Hi everyone! I have sent TG an email explaining why I wasn't able to keep our appointment. I had an emergency medical issue,and couldn't reach out to properly reschedule our meeting. I appreciate everyone's concern. Truly. This is not how i normal conduct business and hope I can male it up to TG as soon as possible.

Nikki Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
Glad you're ok...have fun TG!