Cum during a lap dance?

It's never happened to me but it happened to a guy I used to work with. He got a strange look on his face and starting saying "darling now, now hold on darling". Then his pants were wet. He went to the restroom and washed his johnson off in the sink. You should have seen the look on the other patrons faces as they entered the restroom to that sight...LMFAO. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
TFF! Love that story. I often have a little of the pre-stuff but have never had the full blown O from a lap dance. Interesting though..
About 6 years ago there was a smoking hot blonde called Krista at Center**lds. She wouldn't play but usually during the 3rd lap dance of grinding on my crotch and me groping her tits in a reverse cg position she could usually get me off. She new what was happening and was happy to take my $. Saw her several times.
im experienced....but she touched me...and squeezed....i popped Originally Posted by windowshopper
again darlin sorry about that,lol
Never happened to me. Again, I don't believe I ever had that good of a lap dance. May be some day with a right person.
cockstrong, that girlie-flicks vid is easily one of the best of all times..

It used to be protocol for me to go into strip clubs with my underwear pulled to the side of my balls and penis exposed to nothing but the fabric of some thin 50/50 cotton/poly athletic pants.

It's all about the angle to which she has you and her staying on that angle. I remember in a Dallas club this bad ass bitch got on top of me, noticed the obviously detectable and un surpressed hard on and just grinded it at a certain angle without stopping. I told her I came in my pants and to get off. I paid her and she was on her way. I walked out the club. After I nut, I'm the most a-sexual human being for the next 15-20 minutes. No need being in an environment with so much ass and having 0% excietement about it.
here is the link that started it all....
http://www.mofosex.com/videos/26172/...um=TubeTraffic Originally Posted by windowshopper
This vid is sooooo fucking hot. I would serioulsly pay a provider to duplicate this with me. I like how there's no touching of the penis by her, no jerking, no nothing..she's just grinding so innocently against it she even puts it back in his pants.

One of my favorite vids of all time.
i often think about some under armor compression shorts or undies on....the feel good breathable type that shows your package like BLAM!!!! she will fill it with my windbreakers on for sure....
Happened once at the legendary Mons Venus in Tampa. Prior to the visit, I used to go to lap dance clubs all prepared: in shorts with thin silky boxer underwear or sometimes no underwear at all and... nada. That day I walked into Mons Venus in fairly thick khakis with regular boxers and nothing spectacular happened with the first couple of lap dancers. Then I said "yes" to the third one who wasn't even my type, and I remember debating toward the end of the first song if I should get another one, becuase she wasn't doing particularly good job, and I was only at half mast. Then the second song began, and in three minutes flat - BAM - I came like a hurricane. Surprised the hell out of me. Never happened after that in any club I've been to.

For those of you that are not familiar, Mons Venus is a small all nude lap dance club in Tampa and famous for only one rule: no touching of the privates by hand by either party. Everything else goes. There are no champagne rooms, no VIPs, no high chairs, and no particularly dark corners to choose. No drinks are served, although they do have Coke vending machine if memory serves me well. Mirrors everywhere. Bare bones voyers heaven, to say the least. And the girls! They are all 7 and up. I remember leaving the club and repeating to myself "There's no place like Mons Venus. There's no place like Mons Venus". Trust me, there isn't.
i have came during a lap dance
I went to the church two nights ago and had this happen to me.
Obi...its bad enough I have all of these providers in Houston that I want to see..now, you are trying to have me going to Tampa! Haha...

As a commando (no drawers unless I'm at the gym...then its compression/under armor..I ain't crazy!), you'd think that I'd have a story or six, but I've survived some pretty special lapdance situations without messing up some slacks/jeans. Precum galore but no flat out busting. There was one time at Spearmint Rhino in Vegas where I went in mid-day (2-6) on a Saturday straight from a great LEGIT massage from one of the hotels on the strip (pre-hobby days..damnit!) in some beach shorts, a tshirt, AND I was commando. Once the ladies realized that I was in those thin shorts and they could 'get to me' so easily, it was on and out of control. Me and my homeboy were scheduling dances, pointing out the next chick(s), and the student to teacher ratio was in our favor bigtime. And I somehow survived THAT with those Vegas-style 'VIP' trips and a gang of ridiculously strong and upclose 'dances' from some of the hottest women I have ever seen, groping, hands in pants, etc. I think about that day both fondly and sadly. Those girls were insanely hot and I had some fun, but I should've been back in my room getting fully blessed with a 2 on 1 or at least catching some mighty providing from somebody with all of the money I blew during that time. At least I was up from slots (hit 7s and won a couple hundred a couple of times), blackjack, and video poker (I hit 400 just sitting, sipping, and watching some NCAA Tourney games...would've been a G if I had done max bet)! Ahhh...the good old days...
here is the link that started it all....
http://www.mofosex.com/videos/26172/...um=TubeTraffic Originally Posted by windowshopper
All I know is this chick is foine as HELL!!!

Dances like this are fun to get!
Careful. There's a blonde at Treasures that will charge you an extra $200 on top of the lap dances if she gets you to cum during her lap dance.
Back in the day a buddy and I used to frequet a club just about every weekend. Went enough to have some favorites and see them outside, no playing though. I wasn't smart enough back then to think so much went on in the clubs. Usually wasn't a problem back then, but a few years after we stopped all that I went in and it happened. Probably doesn't help that K9 is a sure bet for me to blow and then when a dancer is between your legs grinding and you see that ass working...... I tried to think about other stuff but it didn't help.

Would probably happen if I went in one today. I think that it being some strange also has something to do with it for me.
txmarkie.....she can try to get more money....but i bet it stays in my pocket....her bad she got me off ...not mine.