What's going on??

You can see how many users are on here ��

Guess I was gone longer than I thought. Or am
I just not knowing how to get through the site properly? Idk...
  • Miiya
  • 03-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Maybe they got banned or run off by trump. He is going to crack down on everything and have a great health care plan. Did I mention he will make America great again and the minority of the people believe all that. It's going to be a fun entertaining 4 years if he can last that long. The media and comedians are loving every minute of it. SNL is back to its glory days lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
LOL YES!!!! SNL is killing it! OMG Alec Baldwin is AMAZING! & OMG Melissa McCarthy literally KILLED ME with her Sean Spicer impression!!! HILARIOUS!!!
  • Miiya
  • 03-06-2017, 08:11 PM
Sorry, forgot the original question. All I can think of is how to swing to be able to get you naked and lick you all over... Originally Posted by ringlingroad
Hahahah lol thanks babe! All u gotta do is make an appt!
  • Miiya
  • 03-06-2017, 08:14 PM
You can see how many users are on here ��

Guess I was gone longer than I thought. Or am
I just not knowing how to get through the site properly? Idk... Originally Posted by justjackie
Hey Hon! If you look by where it says welcome...right under that it shows the currently active users its 11,332 right now!! Which is AWESOME! Way to go ECCIE
I have often looked at the numbers that were logged in on p411. A few years ago, there were usually twice as many men logged on than ladies. In slow times or when rent was due, the number of ladies online was pretty close to the same number of men.

Over the last year, the number of ladies that are logged in seems to be staying pretty high. Just an observation, but maybe hobbying is slowing down a little.
  • Miiya
  • 03-07-2017, 08:58 AM
I have often looked at the numbers that were logged in on p411. A few years ago, there were usually twice as many men logged on than ladies. In slow times or when rent was due, the number of ladies online was pretty close to the same number of men.

Over the last year, the number of ladies that are logged in seems to be staying pretty high. Just an observation, but maybe hobbying is slowing down a little. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
That's such a good observation! I wish there was a way to know how many of the people online on Eccie are providers.
Im not on P411...I think it's super cool P411 has that ability!
I think the backpage crap has some guys worried about tracking of sites by LE and the NSA , now where's my it hat.
Seems like there are many providers that have diminished their eccie presence and post on P411 available now only. Several ladies have told me that too.
  • Miiya
  • 03-07-2017, 09:19 AM
I think the backpage crap has some guys worried about tracking of sites by LE and the NSA , now where's my it hat. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Hahahah lol thats a good point! Im giving u an imaginary IT hat lol
  • Miiya
  • 03-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Seems like there are many providers that have diminished their eccie presence and post on P411 available now only. Several ladies have told me that too. Originally Posted by Bobster36
I don't know about P411 cuz Im not on it....I got creeped out cuz they asked me for a COPY OF MY DRIVERS LICENSE!!!!! WTF Hell no lol