House Republican popped with "Forbidden Topic"

I can supply links to news stories about Obama's admitted use of the same substance. So, does this mean I can openly talk about Obama's use of this illicit substance in this forum when the forum rules explicitly forbid mention of this topic? We will see what CC has to say about this.

In the meantime go rotate on this Dipshit Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Exactly what does that have to do with the shithead from Florida who got popped for possession while serving in Congress?

Nothing.

I imagine if the president is arrested and charged with possession of narcotics it would be worthy of a thread, but that isn't the case.

And your argument isn't an argument. Dipshit.
BTW -- the stupid fuck in question voted in favor of drug testing food stamp recipients.

HA!
No, I will wait for CC to chime in on this. If he allows this subject matter to be discussed, then I will have no problem with it. And that will mean that us conservatives can openly discuss Obama's admitted use of the same substance. I'm sure little Timmy and the rest of you libturds would have no problem with that. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Negative

Could be wrong...

But I don't think those rules apply to blatant news stories.

Pretty sure this is probably a fine thread... Originally Posted by MrGoodBar
Negative
Discuss the situation, not the specifics.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
You better save those, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You always need a large quantity of those for your chapped ass, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Where's the racism or regionalism in ExNYers thread, Corpy?

I don't know what he said that would qualify them as racist or "Yankee," which btw is a term indicating you still are fighting the War to defend Slavery. So I guess that makes YOU the racist, doesn't it?

(Gotta talk to him like a child... He doesn't understand it any other way.)
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 10:30 AM

I don't know what he said that would qualify them as racist or "Yankee," which btw is a term indicating you still are fighting the War to defend Slavery. So I guess that makes YOU the racist, doesn't it?

(Gotta talk to him like a child... He doesn't understand it any other way.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

negative

Again, to quote a lib-retard: "What difference does it make!" since the dim-retarded POTUS you lib-retarded, Kool Aid sotted morons elected probably used that substance to "inspire" his novella, appropriately entitled, "DREAMS of My Father."

(Gotta talk to him like a child... He doesn't understand it any other way.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Intellectually you do not have the cognitive skills of a child, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, so you'll never understand.

negative

Originally Posted by CJ7
That defines your intellectual capacity, CBJ7.
Again, to quote a lib-retard: "What difference does it make!" since the dim-retarded POTUS you lib-retarded, Kool Aid sotted morons elected probably used that substance to "inspire" his novella, appropriately entitled, "DREAMS of My Father."

Intellectually you do not have the cognitive skills of a child, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, so you'll never understand.

That defines your intellectual capacity, CBJ7. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Jesus! Can't get one over on you, eh, Corpy? Please explain it to us
There you fucking nutless wonder....the admin says we can talk about it. Jesus, do you spend your whole life scared of your own shadow?
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 01:58 PM
There you fucking nutless wonder....the admin says we can talk about it. Jesus, do you spend your whole life scared of your own shadow? Originally Posted by timpage

IB has a life?

who knew.
IB has a life?

who knew. Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 02:05 PM
Poof !

right on cue.
Poof !

right on cue. Originally Posted by CJ7
So criticizing your juvenile rantings offends you, CBJ7? Good to know! So, go screw yourself, you juvenile SOB.
Congratulations CJ7.

You're not a lying, racist, dumb-fuck, golem, jackass SOB!

Just a juvenile SOB!

LMAO!
You better save those, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You always need a large quantity of those for your chapped ass, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The only one who wears chaps around here is you. It gives your ATF tranny easier access to pound your redneck ass.