Taking a little respite from providing..

Dannie

I work in the healthcare sales world and have for some time. I love the word Respite. It is just never used that often. Thanks
If it's not fun, why do it!! Got get 'em, girl.
if theres a girl you wanna fuck do it do it now, because if you dont she may not be around tommorow. the joy dannie has brought to men is well documented but today her joys cannot be had.. if there someone on your list make that call
I fucking love you, man. I will never be able to hear 'Freebird' without wanting to bust out in hysterical laughter.

I'm just dick whipped, I am NOT retiring. Haha I learned my lesson about retirement threads. I'm just not taking appointments at the time. See how I worded that?

Let me be clear: There is NO 'future' in what I am embarking upon, here. It's a dead-end street. There is no 'relationship' outside of a fuck buddy that I just happen to really dig the Hell out of. But the ride sure is a Hell of a lot of fun right now. No more, no less. NOT retiring!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Dannie
Well, I would say I'm happy for you, but since the "other guy" isn't me, I'll be a hater!
If you see a chance, take it! If you lose, you lose. But if you win....a very big deal. Keep us posted.
I'm so gonna lose at this one! But it's okay! I am fine with that!

I almost regret posting this but whatever!

i will probably be back in a week or two. Just gotta get my head together. He's a little freaked out by all this so I'm not going to put any pressure on him. My head and my heart are in the right place, anyway. I'm certain I will be available for all your sexual needs in no time.

Thanks for all the lovely PM's and the well wishes, but again, I am not retiring and I am not in love or getting into a relationship! It's complicated. I don't fucking know. Anyway see ya soon
call me if u need anything hun
"It's complicated...Like the Divinci Code"
(from that movie forgetting Sarah Marshall)

Dannie, isn't love (outside of the hobby) ALWAYS complicated, lol?!!
Then, when you get "whipped" on top of that....ahh hell forgettaboutit!

You Go Girl. Love is always worth the risk, however long it lasts.
Many will miss you, but they will still be here when you return...believe me (and I know this from personal experience! LOL)

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
  • CDL1
  • 08-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Dannie,

I really wish U the best. Take care of yourself!
Dannie,

Best of luck, take care. I'll keep the kilt in the closet until a rainy day. LOL
Always follow your heart.
Best of luck!
Why does this seem like more of a threAD than a goodbye?
Good luck! We've never had the pleasure but I have at times taken the path of "I'd rather risk losing and know, than to never know at all", myself. Journey on.
wishing you all the best
Dannie...
You can't go just yet....
I never got my Retierment session...
DFWRaven