Drug dealers vs Prostitution. A RANT by Bianca Page

Keep going love...pretty soon she'll want to come over and "hang out" with us one night to "discuss" things about the hobby...
"PENIS PENIS PENIS VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA" Varsity Blues (Sex Education Class). Bianca, I want you to teach me SEX ED! Appointment Request to follow!
I think at least part of her weekend was good. I know mine was! Originally Posted by Gator42

Everyone I had an awesome weekend. I just had an unfair discussion w/ a very narrow minded person. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
I warned you about that when I 1st introduced you to brother gator, Bianca.

Wake up, if I come over, there would be a group orgy followed by drinking. There is only 2 things that interest me in the hobby, and talking about it isn't one of them.

TXGator, the other Gator is is my super duper dream man. I got your back darling Gator42.

Keep going love...pretty soon she'll want to come over and "hang out" with us one night to "discuss" things about the hobby... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I warned you about that when I 1st introduced you to brother gator, Bianca.

Originally Posted by TexasGator
^ can I come to?
^ can I come to? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
If the wabbits invited Then I must surely be invited as well.
I have tried a LOT of drugs, I have tried a LOT of sex....Sex wins. (plus I have never had a hangover from sex...and this is coming from a guy who bangs BP girls)
Keep going love...pretty soon she'll want to come over and "hang out" with us one night to "discuss" things about the hobby... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wake up, if I come over, there would be a group orgy followed by drinking. There is only 2 things that interest me in the hobby, and talking about it isn't one of them.

TXGator, the other Gator is is my super duper dream man. I got your back darling Gator42. Originally Posted by Bianca Page

Love ya too!
Jeez, these threads get dumber by the minute.
Sex is casual everywhere but here. I go to central and south america, even Mexico, the caribbean and even japan, Italy, Spain.
You have two choices, go to a club and get lucky, or go to a pub or bar and meet a new friend. Usually when I go out of the ountry, i research and then decide which method I want to do. In any latin country, you will have fun, as long as you dress nice, and hang up the t-shirts, sandals, and cargo shorts!!!! I have had so many latin ladies refer to Americans as assholes and bad dressers that always look "slumming".
Me personally, never!!!
Bianca, I agree with your posts. When I was growing up, all the teachers I had when I was a young teen-ager would be in jail. But I enjoyed it, and they taught me how to please a woman. I didn't care the age difference, it helped me in so many ways.
We are the only country that hangs up on age differences and legalities of sexual intercourse. Of course, I am not talking about children either. I was a teen-ager, and I was super horny, and would never change it.
Bianca, I agree with your posts. When I was growing up, all the teachers I had when I was a young teen-ager would be in jail. But I enjoyed it, and they taught me how to please a woman. I didn't care the age difference, it helped me in so many ways.
We are the only country that hangs up on age differences and legalities of sexual intercourse. Of course, I am not talking about children either. I was a teen-ager, and I was super horny, and would never change it. Originally Posted by hartboyz20
hart I know exactly where your coming from because just 2 years ago I was doing it, and your right it is fucking great. As a senior I had this smokin 24year old history teacher. And I couldn't tell you how much it has helped me, not to mention it was just fuckinggreat. However I sure as hell wouldn't have been the one to turn her in, especialy since the tutoring sessions were still occuring. I just don't see how a teenage boy, gets fucked by a good looking older woman. And then goes right around and bitches about it... WTF???
Jeez, these threads get dumber by the minute. Originally Posted by Energy
Have they mentioned gravity yet? Or how the twin towers fell? (I am not referring to you know who's breast)

Give it time...
Why does this thread not violate Rule #22 of the Forum Rules?
Why does this thread not violate Rule #22 of the Forum Rules? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't get your beef. How does this violate Rule #22? We are debating the status of drug pushers and providers. We are not promoting, soliticiting or accusing anyone of using it.

Not a single post has been edited by board patrol. You trying to protect the OP from hooktardness by having this thread closed prematurely? After some debate the OP has a good point.