HippoCrit AOC Unmasked in Red State!

If AOC thinks people that criticize her only do so because they want to have sex with her, than she must really, really want to fuck the shit out of Donald Trump!!! She must have it real bad for him!! So, sad AOC, he will not fuck you.
If AOC thinks people that criticize her only do so because they want to have sex with her, than she must really, really want to fuck the shit out of Donald Trump!!! She must have it real bad for him!! So, sad AOC, he will not fuck you. Originally Posted by Computerwise

He'll have to get in line like the rest of us. Though I think Tiny might be dropping out of the running. Something about a picture that recently surfaced...
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2822107

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Who's the woman with Swalwell? Maybe a spy from Somalia?
What's the big deal, these Republicans run around maskless all the time and brag about it just ask MTG. Originally Posted by Hdtown
Please tell us, are you that stupid that you don't understand or do you think we're that stupid that we take you seriously?

It's kind of like those hypocritical gun owners on the left. They yell about guns, they say that no one should own guns, they pass laws to ban guns, and then they shoot someone with a GUN.

Here's the challenge, find and name a position this is common to the right (a real one and not make believe) that is commonly flouted by the right. We'll wait.
He'll have to get in line like the rest of us. Though I think Tiny might be dropping out of the running. Something about a picture that recently surfaced... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
... Too right, mate!

Why the piss should President Trump get to be
first in line?! ... I'll have a go, then Tiny
and some o' you other mates then.
Trump can go after the forum lads.

However, if AOC starts talkin' her politics
in the middle of the session - I'll surely
take me stiff-on elsewhere.

Maybe go find Riley Reid.

#### Salty
Please tell us, are you that stupid that you don't understand or do you think we're that stupid that we take you seriously?

It's kind of like those hypocritical gun owners on the left. They yell about guns, they say that no one should own guns, they pass laws to ban guns, and then they shoot someone with a GUN.

Here's the challenge, find and name a position this is common to the right (a real one and not make believe) that is commonly flouted by the right. We'll wait. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Broad brush stroke generalizations are what also paint you into a philosophical corner.

It IS possible to be a "gun owner on the left" and support strong gun regulations.

Your challenge is answered daily on the pages ... unless you're ignoring the DPSTery too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
He'll have to get in line like the rest of us. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Are you "in line"? I'm not. She's infected.
... Yeah, but she'll surely be out of quarantine
in a few days, mate. ... No worrys.

Bill Clinton is "in line" also, but he's there
with Hillary all the day... THAT'LL surely kill his stiff-on!

#### Salty