Netanyahu OUSTED! About time!

I’m sure the Jewish members here will agree with the statement above.
I’m sure the Jewish members here will agree with the statement above. Originally Posted by bambino
I do not agree with that statement, so you're wrong again.

That said, I'm glad Israel had enough of Netanyahu's demagoguing and finally got that SOB out.

But what an ODD statement, bambino. Almost like you're baiting our Jewish members ... you wouldn't be doing that, would you?
I do not agree with that statement, so you're wrong again.

That said, I'm glad Israel had enough of Netanyahu's demagoguing and finally got that SOB out.

But what an ODD statement, bambino. Almost like you're baiting our Jewish members ... you wouldn't be doing that, would you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I hope you didn’t. I guess you didn’t see the sarcasm in my statement. Which is obvious. Did you RTM the post? Don’t look for an excuse to RTM me. RTM a truly ignorant post, LM’s.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What’s ODD is that you didn’t call out LM for his vile, anti-Semitic post. It’s your thread. You try to conjure up false claims about my post. That’s ODD. So, I guess it’s not what you believe in, just a matter who says it. But guess what, since you won’t RTM it, I will. Did you notice there’s a “like” post?

Did you hit the wrong button by mistake?
Good Riddance!!! Fuck Israel, without American money they would get taken over in a day. I hope I live to see the day when the Palestinians kick their sorry asses and take their land back Originally Posted by Little Monster
That's like your opinion man.
What’s ODD is that you didn’t call out LM for his vile, anti-Semitic post. It’s your thread. You try to conjure up false claims about my post. That’s ODD. So, I guess it’s not what you believe in, just a matter who says it. But guess what, since you won’t RTM it, I will. Did you notice there’s a “like” post?

Did you hit the wrong button by mistake? Originally Posted by bambino
Gee look who's trying to conjure up false claims about one's post, hypocrite. Nothing in my post was "anti Semitic". Israel is a nation not a religion smart one. I don't expect you to comprehend the difference but there is.

I don't have a problem with any religion whatsoever. There's more Jewish people in America than there are Israel and I don't have a problem with a single one of them.

You conservatives love to twist shit around to fit your argument,not gonna work. Israel is the reason the entire middle east hates us, why? Because they constantly start shit and the run and hide behind big brother.

Once again, you lose!!
Seems like YR agrees with you.

All the best........
Seems like YR agrees with you.

All the best........ Originally Posted by bambino
Rtm'ing post just because it's not your view on a certain nation seems a little fascist don't you think? I thought conservatives were all about freedom of speech???

All the best.......
Rtm'ing post just because it's not your view on a certain nation seems a little fascist don't you think? I thought conservatives were all about freedom of speech???

All the best....... Originally Posted by Little Monster
So, if the Palestinians kick the Jews asses (your words) out of Israel, where are you going to put them? Concentration camps? Didn’t the Fascists do that?
That’s not what he said and everybody (except maybe one guy) knows it.
That’s not what he said and everybody (except maybe one guy) knows it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes he did. But you give the the Pelosi pass when it comes to anti-semitic hate speech. He “revised” his remarks then you thanked him.
So, if the Palestinians kick the Jews asses (your words) out of Israel, where are you going to put them? Concentration camps? Didn’t the Fascists do that? Originally Posted by bambino
Please do point out where I said that. Lying and misquoting isn't going to work. Especially when it's right there in writing smart one.