Chipped polish and my disdain for it

I mind my own business. Originally Posted by Pitroom

Congratulations, it's not March yet, but you already have the biggest fucking lie of the year. Your quest to for being the single most delusional fool is heading your way. Congratulations loser.

Sounds like a job where people are overworked and most likely underpaid. And yes I am being somewhat sarcastic as I realize that this is a voluntary job. Maybe keep a shorter leash on those who are known to be a pain in the ass so to speak as it is certainly obvious in most cases. Originally Posted by golferguy55

I volunteer, and my first actions would be to perma-ban dorian gray and pitroom.
Pit, you said you were going to flood THTH's inbox with info and at no time did he request it. That is spamming. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Because he fucking asked for the information and you if you are honest would admit I've helped you out with info numerous times but you are so set on not actually giving me my flowers in public. I am the Hobby!!! I got way more pussy than I could ever afford. If I was to win the lottery I would literally blow it on pussy. So for those who don't want my info waste your money. I go at this shit alone, I don't trust you'll Intel anyway. It's 10 percent truth, 90 percent bullshit. If you don't like me it means you despise pussy
Pit, you said you were going to flood THTH's inbox with info and at no time did he request it. That is spamming. Originally Posted by NordicJag

Than again, THTH may be just another user name this idiot has come up with. If not, sorry for him as he came in to the wrong place at the very worst time.
^^^^^ That was my first thought.
Because he fucking asked for the information and you if you are honest would admit I've helped you out with info numerous times but you are so set on not actually giving me my flowers in public. I am the Hobby!!! I got way more pussy than I could ever afford. If I was to win the lottery I would literally blow it on pussy. So for those who don't want my info waste your money. I go at this shit alone, I don't trust you'll Intel anyway. It's 10 percent truth, 90 percent bullshit. If you don't like me it means you despise pussy Originally Posted by Pitroom
Yes, Pit, you have sent me intel. I didn't necessarily ask for it, but I appreciate it. I have not had the time to see how accurate the intel is. I have given you intel in the form of advice both in private and in the threads on what you need to do if you want to be accepted and you have continuously ignored my advice. It is quite obvious that you don't really want acceptance, but want to cause friction.
Real review coming soon. Dear John, we all know you are simply a voyeur so.....live vicariously. I'll have a Coed discussion that you can participate in up in a minute
Than again, THTH may be just another user name this idiot has come up with. If not, sorry for him as he came in to the wrong place at the very worst time. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Can tell everyone thats not the case at all. I'm new to Houston from Michigan and to this hobby and am only trying to meet some cool people.

Just saw this posting on my day off and am in total agreement about women and how they should keep up on the looks.

Again I asked the Pitroom for help and he did. No spam no BS at all.
@pitroom aka the hobby, yes you are that stoopid but it goes without saying, lol.
Can tell everyone thats not the case at all. I'm new to Houston from Michigan and to this hobby and am only trying to meet some cool people.

Just saw this posting on my day off and am in total agreement about women and how they should keep up on the looks.

Again I asked the Pitroom for help and he did. No spam no BS at all. Originally Posted by TooHotToHandle

Word of advice THTH and that would be to take anything that Pit or whatever other handle he may be using with a grain of salt. It is pretty well a given that he has more than one handle and that anything that he has to say is a complete fabrication but he sure like to talk a lot of shit to make him seem like the king banty rooster in Houston when in reality he is probably some little lonely kid with his cats to keep him company.
OK, say you go to a zoo and at the primate section of the tour, you have chimps throwing out monkey shit at the customers and naturally the customers are pissed off about it. Now it's time to access blame, do you blame the chimp, or do you blame the zoo keeper who allowed this to happen, but stood back because he didn't want to take any action by moving the chimp to a none customer area, or giving it away to another zoo. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Point of order...... The only one to blame in your example is the monkeys....... for having their shit in the Chimpanzee area to throw in the first place.

(Chimp <> Monkey)

Carry on.
Gorilla Linda
Guys,
The topic is chipped fingernail polish.....
Unless the OP changes it...
The only people who have to adhere by the rules are me. It's okay, I literally fuck women every day at prices you can't get so keep reporting me while I keep fucking chicks. You'll can't stop that ever. You can ban me from eccie but these chicks are still going to fuck me period. And I always have a backup so we are good. Stop banning folks. It's senseless
How much nail salon money do you give to a chick in need of a mani/pedi?