Clients you ladies would like to see

I agree with td I love repeats and I will admit I am just an average woman and I like the affection maybe a little too much, lol. If you don't feel any of that there is something wrong with you. Yeah I have my weird fetishes and fantasies and I'm not alone here anywho who would I like to see well I don't have a particular one but I like the ones with a open mind maybe a sense of humor. But I do have a couple I would love to see again looking4fun is very sweet guy hot too. Majicream is the other I loved the time with him another sweet guy.
Are you implying that there may be penis envy?

Otherwise, we ladies do keep a mental list of the men we love to f*ck over and over again. There are some guys here who do make us get hot and turned out. I won't say any names, but I would love to see WhiteChocolate, Good4you, and Eva Damita for a MWMW. Enough said! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Let's do it, I'm game as long as is all fun and games. I love cream filled chocolate.
Someone better reveal their secret longing for me soon or I am going to hold my breath til I die. Swear to God!
BTW. I am sitting in my bedroom naked, masturbating, with ten thousand dollars cash in my bedroom! Anyone?
BTW. I am sitting in my bedroom naked, masturbating, with ten thousand dollars cash in my bedroom! Anyone? Originally Posted by Mavs fan
When you're through masturbating, let me know. I have a secret longing for your ten grand but not if your nekkid.
BTW. I am sitting in my bedroom naked, masturbating, with ten thousand dollars cash in my bedroom! Anyone? Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Well, we know you can hold your breath for at least 2 minutes (that's the time lapse between your two most recent posts). Pretty impressive....
Clients who are gentlemanly, respectful, have great references, know his place, respect boundaries, clean, and Caucasian (my personal requirement only). Originally Posted by samantha thom
Mz Thom thank you for the mention.

P.S. I secretly ( not much of a secret now) desire you as well'
I am so hurt!!! None of the ladies said they want to do me!!!! Or at least my wallet.
OBSG and OG, look at it from the ladies point of view. Imagine if one of them said they wanted to meet me, there would be a boycott so and so thread in the men's lounge within 30 seconds started by one of my many male stalker admirers. Nobody needs that. And hey that's just another great reason for me to not review.

For those of yiu that lack a funny bone, this is written half tongue in cheek.... Just half.
I've heard Ben Franklin is extremely popular. Despite being long dead he gets way more than I every will. And he's exactly 6" long, coincidence? I think not.
I've heard Ben Franklin is extremely popular. Despite being long dead he gets way more than I every will. And he's exactly 6" long, coincidence? I think not. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Best reply so far!

Thanx YDLS , the years have been kind , and so have you
Clients who are gentlemanly, respectful, have great references, know his place, respect boundaries, clean, and Caucasian (my personal requirement only). Originally Posted by samantha thom
Sigh...... that's why I've hesitate to call you .........
Samantha,
Does that mean you require every new client to send you a 'selfie', before you would consider seeing them? So you prefer seeing several old, fat, bald headed Caucasian men over an nice looking Asian man?

Oops, did I just describe 'Benjamin' and his cloned brothers again?

My bad
This may hurt my feelers-lmao