The bio-med Thread: Doesn't like disrespect

Is anyone keeping a list of currently banned members ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

well. didn't expect you back till tomorrow. at any rate welcome back. there are several that are now closed and somewhat out of date including my own recent parole and a few new members to the band.
you mean i've been posting on a hooker board all these years?

you can't mean that, Captain!

... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
A fantasy writing camp.
With one Encounter under your belt, might be considered GED level LOL!
you mean i've been posting on a hooker board all these years?

you can't mean that, Captain!

subjective insults is one thing, flagrant is another that should be clear to all. including the poster who intentionally made them.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

This.
A fantasy writing camp.
With one Encounter under your belt, might be considered GED level LOL! Originally Posted by Precious_b

of course my review is fake. Houston Riley said so

After all the crap you post on here none stop with no life you're expecting Us tobelieve this review. Lol I don't. I think you just got tired of people saying you're a looser on a ho bored with no life. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley

bahahhhaaaa

some people's purpose here seems to be to get banned intentionally in classic troll fashion. it was never mine.
I don't intend to be an active participant in this forum, because of the current moderator. In all the time I was a participant and Crypt Kicker was the moderator, I accumulated something like 10 points total. This moderator hands out points like Halloween candy, and worse, is inconsistent in applying points, plus uses his personal opinion on what and how members should discuss various topics.
I don't intend to be an active participant in this forum, because of the current moderator. In all the time I was a participant and Crypt Kicker was the moderator, I accumulated something like 10 points total. This moderator hands out points like Halloween candy, and worse, is inconsistent in applying points, plus uses his personal opinion on what and how members should discuss various topics. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Agreed.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062993950

I don't intend to be an active participant in this forum, because of the current moderator. In all the time I was a participant and Crypt Kicker was the moderator, I accumulated something like 10 points total. This moderator hands out points like Halloween candy, and worse, is inconsistent in applying points, plus uses his personal opinion on what and how members should discuss various topics. Originally Posted by VitaMan

well that didn't take long, and i expected such a response. heavy handed as in Wakeup, yes. inconsistent, not really as YR's recent exit shows, overdue but it happened. the tired old cry that "only liberal anti-trumpers get banned" is just that, tired old nonsense.

CK quit because the ownership whoever that is these days and we know it's not St. Chris, wanted him to issue more infractions and he simply didn't see it to give. and there were other issues but CK can speak to that if he wants to. or you can search his posts since quitting if you want to.

there has always been inconsistent enforcement of rules here. the latest mantra of "off topic" has been a rule since day one and now it's the "sin of sins".
There is nothing wrong with the current moderator. You follow the rules, he leaves you alone. He has only reminded people of the rules about a million times so if you can't follow them, that's not his fucking fault for enforcing them. They're not exactly hard to abide by.

Crypt would point me 10 points at a time for complete bullshit from blouses who would RTM my posts. I would hardly consider him to be the gold standard for moderating in this forum or any other forum for that matter as far as his good old objective moderating days that you fondly yet falsely recall during his time as a mod.

I know the current mod in here does not just slap you with 10 points only because some clown RTMs your post because he doesn't like your board persona, or only because you hurt that blouse's pussy with your post; so that's a fair enough mod to me. How do I know that he doesn't do that? Because if he did, I would be banned.

How many points does one get for dis-respecting the MOD? I'm asking you since you probably just got some.
As soon as I read the above, I thought of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwIEUflY6YI

How many points does one get for disrespecting an administrator? Just asking.
Disrespecting staff gets 5 points
Couldn't we just have a jar to put a fivver in for every infraction?

Would pay for site maintenance and such.

Win-Win all around
Couldn't we just have a jar to put a fivver in for every infraction?

Would pay for site maintenance and such.

Win-Win all around Originally Posted by Precious_b
... Too right, Preece!

... Or even a tenner... (US funds, of course)

#### Salty
Even an indirect insult will get you pointed. Two at a time.

I'm gonna try to take another break.