Looking for tips from the gents and the ladies......

Nikki4u I know you to be a rebuttable agency here in Houston,, I am just about too through with this blue water bull shit in all the threads too, you asked a legitimate question and it should be addressed... Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
I was the last one in on "the blue water" and I'm already so over it!
(as the country song goes)If I kept my head up my ass, would you hold it against me?
How about if I took it out?
Well since you kind of gave it away,Ms Alexis almost said it right.
The provider went to DeFrogg's bathroom and was caught pissing int he bath tub. When asked , she said the toilet water was blue. She didn't care for that.
As for you Ms. Alexis, 'blue water bull shit' is not blue any more so that is a contradiction in terms. You are trying to trick us or something? Caught you there.

Seriously ladies, may be the guys are just threADed out for the time being . Originally Posted by Htowner
Was that mentioned in the BCD that she pissed in the tub? I don't recall reading that, just the mention of her noticing the blue water in the toilet was what I remembered, it was rather funny at the time...

As for you Ms. Alexis, 'blue water bull shit' is not blue any more so that is a contradiction in terms. You are trying to trick us or something? Caught you there.

No,,, no,, was not trying to trick you, I just think the blue water has run it's course as well as some of these useless threads....
Just kidding Alexis .
Yes it was BCD, and probably has as much credibility as the poster himself. It was an entertaining read though like many other fluffs we read by reviewers and go hmmm, sure you are the only Brad Pit on the board who got all those services the rest of us didn't. The fact that she told us in person she never does that, not withstanding.
As for the Blue water , I don't think it is going away any time soon.
It has become the staple of politely stating your opinion without saying much and we pretty much know their opinions.
Kind of like Yo momma jokes.
I'm going to try and help HTowner out a little, because I didn't have BCD at that time either (cough) that always happens when I lie damn it. It's like a tell.

There is upwards of an 86% chance that DaFrogg never saw the provider in question. Damn there was no cough, what does that mean?
I will call bullshit on defrog again. I never believed a single thing he posted. He was so full of shit. and some people looked out for him. There is one person who is a member here that called me out when I called bullshit to his post. He is someone that has been everywhere and done everything. I should have busted his balls more often. I don't believe there was ever a chick that said anything about his toilet water. It was all made up just like all his bullshit. Maybe that's why I don't see the humor in the blue water. He was/is a big piece of lying shit.
I will call bullshit on defrog again. I never believed a single thing he posted. He was so full of shit. and some people looked out for him. There is one person who is a member here that called me out when I called bullshit to his post. He is someone that has been everywhere and done everything. I should have busted his balls more often. I don't believe there was ever a chick that said anything about his toilet water. It was all made up just like all his bullshit. Maybe that's why I don't see the humor in the blue water. He was/is a big piece of lying shit. Originally Posted by simpleton
To be a good contributor, don't make personal insults, keep the humour, and only hijack if a dumbass appears.

Yo mama was so stupid when she saw the blue water she thought she was hanging upside down looking at the sky.
Do-Let your personality shine through. Unless, of course, you're an asshole.

Don't-Take anything too seriously or too personal. We can be like a pack of wolves.

Value = extra discounts and freebies to those hobbies who offer advise..........LIKE MEEE! Originally Posted by boardman

Let me advise YOUUUUUUU (the expert?) to learn how to spell, and also to introduce you to the THESAURUS which will advise you, for example, that advise is a verb, while advice is perhaps the noun you were intending to use as the object of the verb offer.

Hobby, a noun, something done for fun; hobbies (pl)
hobbyist, a noun, someone who enjoys the hobby; hobbyists (pl)

expert, n, one who offers advice;
derived from "ex"-- a has been + "spurt"-- a drip under pressure

AAHHHH-WOOOOOOOOOOO! (wolf howling in the distance)

Does this advice earn me an extra discount or freebie in your world?
I though not, . . .
What gets me my extra time is my DATY!

rr

1. Encourage new talent.
2. Welcome newbies. Give them a chance to come up to speed before flaming.
3. Watch out for DUCKS writing quack reviews/threads or self-promoting reviews.
4. Watch each other's back in the forum and on the streets.
5. Draft your longer post(s) in WORD. Edit it down to make your point succinctly., Then cut and paste into this window. (Remember to spell-check and grammar check, and that has nothing to do with yo momma's momma. LOL!)
6. Be generous with positive stuff and stingy with negative stuff.
7. A sense of humor helps, and some tolerance (to each his own), and a thick skin.
If you are going to 'bring it', expect to get some back at-cha.
8. When stuff happens, deal with it, get over it and move on.
9. Most importantly, keep looking ahead to the next good time, and
10. LTGTR!

rr
Let me advise YOUUUUUUU (the expert?) to learn how to spell, and also to introduce you to the THESAURUS which will advise you, for example, that advise is a verb, while advice is perhaps the noun you were intending to use as the object of the verb offer.

Hobby, a noun, something done for fun; hobbies (pl)
hobbyist, a noun, someone who enjoys the hobby; hobbyists (pl)

expert, n, one who offers advice;
derived from "ex"-- a has been + "spurt"-- a drip under pressure

AAHHHH-WOOOOOOOOOOO! (wolf howling in the distance)

Does this advice earn me an extra discount or freebie in your world?
I though not, . . .
What gets me my extra time is my DATY!

rr

1. Encourage new talent.
2. Welcome newbies. Give them a chance to come up to speed before flaming.
3. Watch out for DUCKS writing quack reviews/threads or self-promoting reviews.
4. Watch each other's back in the forum and on the streets.
5. Draft your longer post(s) in WORD. Edit it down to make your point succinctly., Then cut and paste into this window. (Remember to spell-check and grammar check, and that has nothing to do with yo momma's momma. LOL!)
6. Be generous with positive stuff and stingy with negative stuff.
7. A sense of humor helps, and some tolerance (to each his own), and a thick skin.
If you are going to 'bring it', expect to get some back at-cha.
8. When stuff happens, deal with it, get over it and move on.
9. Most importantly, keep looking ahead to the next good time, and
10. LTGTR!

rr Originally Posted by randyrogue
I've been told it's bad to urinate in the bathtub.

G Originally Posted by Geritol
It oughtta-be-OK AFTER you have pulled the stopper and stepped out of the tub. After all, I mean, it's all going to the same sewer line ain't it? (with deference to the Larry, Cable Guy)
It oughtta-be-OK AFTER you have pulled the stopper and stepped out of the tub. After all, I mean, it's all going to the same sewer line ain't it? (with deference to the Larry, Cable Guy) Originally Posted by randyrogue
. . . oughtta-be-OK . . . (after you just gave a spelling lesson)?
. . . it's all going to the same sewer line, ain't it? (My English teacher would slap your hand for omitting that comma!)

Just FYI, I would NEVER correct someone's grammar and/or spelling . . . unless they've corrected someone else's!

(And I've double-checked my spelling and grammar, but I sure as hell hope my English teacher ain't on this site!)
11. Shorter lists.
So if we have blue water half of our battle is won?????????

Just asking Originally Posted by nikkie4u
now you get it......
To be a good contributor, don't make personal insults, keep the humour, and only hijack if a dumbass appears.

Yo mama was so stupid when she saw the blue water she thought she was hanging upside down looking at the sky. Originally Posted by essence
Who said I want to be a good contributor? I just want to be the bullshit police. If someone makes a bullshit post, like dafrogg. I will call them out. That dude was so full shit I doubt any of his toilets had blue water.