Professional photos or amateur photos

Do y’all really experience girls not made up and in sweats?

I’m a little appalled at this...we make 100s of $ an hour and makeup and lingerie isnt that expensive ...

Besides dressing up puts me in a sexy mood and I can’t think of anything I love more than someone saying I look either just like my photos or better...

That’s my goal ..to look exactly like my photos

I’m a little appalled at this...we make 100s of $ an hour and makeup and lingerie isnt that expensive ...

Besides dressing up puts me in a sexy mood and I can’t think of anything I love more than someone saying I look either just like my photos or better...

That’s my goal ..to look exactly like my photos Originally Posted by Analeese
Yes, unfortunately, unless it’s a dinner date, I’ve yet to experience a provider dressed liked her photos - and by that I mean being made up,and glamorous. Even if they look exactly like their photos (weight wise, same hair color etc.) they’re still not made up. They’re wearing jeans and T-shirts.
Yes, unfortunately, unless it’s a dinner date, I’ve yet to experience a provider dressed liked her photos - and by that I mean being made up,and glamorous. Even if they look exactly like their photos (weight wise, same hair color etc.) they’re still not made up. They’re wearing jeans and T-shirts. Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
That’s unfortunate...hope you get to meet a lady that is all dolled up and puts the effort into herself that you deserve
Commode photos are the ones that really crack me up. I guess its the best light in the room, the bathroom, so its a go to for a photo. But really, what possible help does a commode offer to the shot? Its pretty much my no point. If a provider can't bother to keep a commode out of her glamour shot, it speaks volumes!

analeese, you are one of the exceptional providers who actually cares about tcb, presentation, services, attitude, repeat clients!!

image is important. and similar to what Randall Creed posted, i chalk it up to entitlement and/or laziness. many providers hook a guy w/ a cute photo or cute ad copy. once they're hooked, she takes the easy route and dresses however she wants. some providers will look their best for their client; many wont.

but the proof is in the pussy, errr, pudding. how they act from initial contact to my walking out the door tells me a whole lot more than a pic.

wrt outfits, even a fishnet bodystocking (esp crotchless) or naked is fine w/ me!!
I prefer a mixture of both. But then again being a photographer myself, I tend to see things that most people don't I guess. Its more than just a pro camera vs an iphone. Bad posing, bathroom selfies with crap all over the place, etc bug me, but thats just me. I also don't like heavily over photoshopped photos. I look right past that and move along. A photo can be edited and still look like that person.
While the pro photos might draw me in, I need real photos before I pull the trigger. The downside of pro photos is they may have been touched up and they may be very old. Providers can't realistically update pro photos regularly, so a lot of us either know or assume they are up to 10 years old.

I prefer amateur shots if they are good. Too many photos on your showcase will likely lead to the inclusion of an awful photo. One awful photo will kill your profile regardless of how good the others are. The selfie shot is really a difficult shot to get right because the camera is too damn close to you. It is better to get someone else to take the shot and from the correct angle. It is better to crank up as much light in the room as possible rather than using a hard/harsh camera flash.

Bottom line, pro photos can help you, but only if supplement with real world shots and only if they are good. Don't use crappy photos, it will only lose you business. All the super model shots won't help you if also include a selfie taken right after you woke up from an all-nighter.
I'm late to the game, but as a photographer, I can tell you that its possible to shoot natural light photos with no photoshop that show the model just as she is all the while looking glamorous.
Accurate ones
Selfies are great, provided you didn't add the childish Snapchat filters. Ladies with actual dog ears, stars floating around their heads or wearing a flowery headdress, would make for an interesting review I think.
This is so very true.

I prefer to see photos with natural imperfections since that is what I will see when visiting also. such photos don't have to be selfies or low quality, a professional picture that isnt made to look like a glamor shot still does wonders for me over a retouched photo where expectations then don't meet reality and it results in starting off on the wrong foot immediately.

Being an aspiring photographer myself, I do tend to look at the whole photo, and in the natrual / selfie ones I especially dont like seeing a mess in the background, i have to think twice before visiting an unkept looking incall/room

I'm late to the game, but as a photographer, I can tell you that its possible to shoot natural light photos with no photoshop that show the model just as she is all the while looking glamorous. Originally Posted by nastymand
I luv taking my own pictures..
I have fun with my webcam and own setting.
All I have to do is set the timer and pose.
Though Sometimes it freezes on me, and I'm stuck in one position until the dang thing cooperates.. but other than that,
It keeps my showcase up to date and represents me accurately.

This has been the joke with my most faithful regular...that when he shows up and I’m in sweats, he can fire me without warning.

I think a mix of pro and amateur and selfies is the safest way to go.
I dont ever think iv had a encounter where i wasn't in a nice sexy outfit. First impression in this biz goes a long way...
Yes